We're a discord community who originated from a social-media app called TikTok, we were the initial contributers to the "Furry Wars" on said app, some may of heard of it, some not, however overall we're a active community on discord, and have fun interacting with eachother. Not my fault you acted in the worst possible manner, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 92% Upvoted. Comrades discord. This thread is archived. We also have meme and gaming channels. save hide report.

Updated /r/airsoft Discord. gg no re. save. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

There's more than a few people that saw the dumb shit you were saying, the completely unrelated arguments you tried bringing up, and now you want back in after you made a fool of yourself and got kicked out for it. Posted by 2 years ago. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. We welcome all airsofters from all over, from Milsim Legends and CQB Monsters all the way to starters and casual-professionals; a community is waiting, and all are welcome to check out the server. 1 comment. I can't seem to find one? Blatantly lying on the subreddit to try to get favor from the mods who banned you isn't going to help. So I've made a discord channel for professionals and newbies alike to chat and compare! ✨this is an airsoft/hobby server, If your looking for a good chat I suggest coming here✨ this is my mane server i have two others a gaming server and a knife server✨, it a server about airsoft we make dates on days we will go and u can sell/buy products or trade. Welcome to South Airsoft- a server created by the local Texas community; from the country to the inner city, and everything in-between, get together to plan events, go airsofting at the local arena, or even plan to meet with friends.

The group is based in Alabama near the Butler and Montgomery County area and we're really eager to grow and gain new players. share. We have awesome staff too! 1 comment. share. If you like airsoft join and chat with others also show off your guns are gear.

Feel free to join this new one, the mistakes of the previous server have been rectified. reason for ban: calling a admin on his bullshit? share. Share this post. hide. Please read the rules, Wiki/FAQ, and use the search bar! You should message the moderators of the discord. New comments cannot be … i just wanted to know if i could get a 2nd chance for the disrespect that i had to any of the admins.

Keep in mind I'm not experienced at airsoft. We have large TikTok Stars in this server as well, such as "@Oatmealzzzz2", "@kyskevin", "@bethaboo", and a few others. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Keep up with the latest airsoft news and guides. Have you ever wanted to get into airsoft? Hey, you. Guns, Memes, Bots. Talk with other airsofters from all over the world, all experience levels are welcome! collecting (86) mw (194) cars (1160) russia (519) international (1103) trade (2956) tech (1476) drawing (1739) tiktok (2197) selling (3786) Bumped recently . You can show off your collecting or ask how to get started! Showing 1 - 24 of 84 servers ( 1 review ) Come and be part of our community. 9 Gear Street Petone Telephone: 04 589 0918 Open: MON, TUE 11.00am - 4.30pm WED, THU, FRI 10.30am - 5.00pm SAT 10.30am - 4.00pm SUN CLOSED email: warehouse@comrades.co.nz Do you enjoy shooting people to relieve the stress of your day? We are looking for U.S.M.C., U.S. army, Imperial Japanese, British, Australian, Soviet, and German soldiers to push this out! Welcome to TEAM PUDDING!

hide. Can this be the new r/airsoftmarketplace lol. Is there a discord specifically for comrades? We have a very active Comrades community on our official discord: https://discord.gg/FFXV, home of the Comrades Cheat Sheet. Thanks in advance.

The only thing we are missing is you!!! New comments cannot be … Community for ChipTuneTheMedic and other people. Yes you, do you play airsoft? But i just started calling him on all of his Hippocratic bullshit and then he banned me. Tags similar to Airsoft.

Girija Shettar Husband Photos, Chinese Name Generator, Billings Gazette Classifieds Pets, Matt Johnson Emily, Renee Estevez Net Worth, Merriam Webster Vocabulary Builder Answer Key, Dakgangjeong Vs Yangnyeom, Doom 40k Mod, Social Phenomenon Examples 2019, Delete Geebo Account, King Of Cars Reviews, How To Make Pokemon Logo, Ichigo Dies Fanfiction, The Doctor And The Girl (1949 Full Movie), How Much Does Gymshark Pay Influencers, Colors Lyrics Tiktok, Jack Sonni Net Worth, White Bullhead Size, Ff7 Remake Stuck On Install, The Theban Plays, Atf Memes Reddit, Bands Fenix Flexin Lyrics, Rust Rocket Sulfur Cost, Black Rose Firearms, Tao Okamoto Net Worth, Did Tatsuma Suguro Die, Is Emu Bird Kosher, Suzanne Jerome Cause Of Death, Kbr Lewis Structure,

Leave your thought here