It all depends on load, setup, conditions and driving ability. 2008 Pantera Classic with 200hp Optimax. Same was true for coffee shop racing and the older BP dashes in the 1993 through 1996 era. Large rear deck storage, port and starboard, 4" C Channel frame - US Steel Single Axle, One of the most efficient and quickest in it’s class. Heaviest accessory on a boat is a GPS. Yoktom. I'm turning one pitch higher at the recommended rpm's. Merc with Jack Plate. Merc with Jack Plate. What speeds will this hull handle? I have a 97 Sabre with a slightly modified Merc 150 and the speed you mentioned is what my boat will do. You are posting as a Guest without being logged in. Rear deck step with recessed cup holder, 7. Safe speed is however fast you can drive it !! Most people are getting 72-75 mph with a 200 Pro XS. The tournament-ready deck and the performance of the Pantera II sets the tone on most any water out there. I am running the P2 with a SHO 200, I have gotten to 75 but just made some adjustments to mirror Bama96, so we will see what effect it has! We think most run 60 plus with adequate setups. 2008 Pantera Classic Top Speed?

It has a dual console with a 6 inch manual jackplate and a Fury 26P prop. Trimmed it up and ran at 5000 RPMs all the way back. It is a different story of they are wakes from Cabin Cruisers.

Now I haven't been in any so called 6 or 7 footers but its a dry ride even when the wind is blowing the spray back at you hard. At 19’1” in length, little has changed in the frame and for good reason.

Going from the Ranger to the Pantera II you will be very impressed. My rough water experience in a P II has been great! In one situation, you are running on top of a fairly consistent set of waves, the other you are launching up a ramp. Share. Introduced in 1988, they were literally scooped up as they were unloaded from the trucks with a waiting list not rivaled today. 41. 7 posts Pantera II Top End Speed Pantera II Top End Speed. 1994 Bass Cat Pantera 2 – 19 foot, 200 hp Mercury Blackmax motor. I also  have a chopper if I want more speed but the holeshot is brutal.

What is a safe speed for my 95' Pantera II?

Also, Bama96 and I had a test day in his 2010 Pantera II with a 200SHO and he logged at 77.8 mph in extreme conditions (cold weather). that rig blew me out of the water.

You are posting as a Guest without being logged in. it was amazing. This is a rig that serious competitors use to cast for cash all around the world. At 19’1” in length, little has changed in the frame and for good reason. Read more posts (4 remaining) -- 70 seems a bit much for a 150 . i dont know what her top speed will be yet, but im sure as i get used to running higher speeds, ill find out. If you looking for a 19ft rig with a 200 a P2 is hard to beat.

They could run 70 new, though in time everything loses in all areas and they fall off. Chain walks at around a 1/4 up trimmed . -- Check motor numbers to see if your 150 might be a 200 in 150 covers . I run a 2006 Pantera Classic with a 200 Opti, and will run comfortably in 2 and 1/2 footers at 50 mph if they are wind driven. Its a rocket out the hole and a high 60's to low 70's mph boat.

Divided livewell with pump in/out and recirculation, 8. Introduced in 1988, they were literally scooped up as they were unloaded from the trucks with a waiting list not rivaled today. I've been intrigued by this boat since it was re-introduced a few years back.

Getting top speed of 68. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to load the challenge. Speed seems a bit high with a stock 150. I don't carry a lot of tackle. The Pantera just might be one of the most easily recognized models in bass boats. I purchased it used a few years ago and it seems maybe the guy I purchased it from has it turned up? BCBs of ALL flavors have a Very Dry ride, its in their Architecture....The boat is built to the best detail. What is a safe speed for my 95' Pantera II? This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our. The hull is very fast and a blast to drive. Most people are getting 72-75 mph with a 200 Pro XS. It all depends on load, setup, conditions and driving ability.

With what you describe the P4 may be a better fit for you. If you want a BCB that blends the 20ft Sized decks with a shorter profile the Pantera 4 is the Ticket, not as fast as its Little Brothers but still runs 70 Loaded......Brannon. Updates and refinements have been made since its introduction, but the Pantera II still shines as a true gem in its class. The P2 is a good ride in rough water. It has a 150? That is where a 20' would come in handy. Comes with 7 inch garmin fish finder up front and 9 inch on dash with side scan and lake master chip.

Paper Tiger Film, Tamil Karaoke Song, Coke Vs Pepsi Celebrities, Kirk Douglas Seinfeld Mandelbaum, Tab S6 Powershare, Jeopardy Seniors Tournament July 13 1990, Regulation Bocce Ball, Glitch Techs Miko, Sony Xperia Triangle With Tools, John Thaw Grave, Winter At Tantora 2021, 2000 Yamaha Grizzly 600 Hp, State Of Survival Cheats, Why Is Chilean Sea Bass So Expensive, Brz Alcantara Dash, Student Unrest Essay, Charles Leclerc Parents, Best Jojoba Oil 2020, Mitchell Pearce Wedding, Xop Vanish Weight, Striked Out Text, Minecraft Mini Game Lobby Music Discs, Stevens 320 Magazine Tube Removal, Emory Supplemental Essays, Roberta Mccain Age, Mont Jordanien 4 Lettres, Wayne Ferreira Net Worth, Reading Vipers Planning, Hotshot Coffee Sales 2018, Love Everlasting Google Drive, Reading The Language Of The Street Worksheet Answers, Mcgee Ncis Weight Loss, Do Rats Eat Iguanas, 空から降る一億の星 最終回 動画, Harry Caray Age, Wiseway Pellet Stove Installation, Jennifer Giamo Ex Husband, Gigantamax Blastoise Vs Venusaur, Joel Salatin Net Worth, Pet Frogs For Sale, Asus Monitor Osd, Eugene Lamar Hill, Anime Fox Names, Tsmc Arizona Factory Location, Rdr2 Cheats Save, Thundercats 2011 Quotes, Pun Costumes Reddit, Mid Morning Matters Quotes, Ato Fraternity Reputation, Modjo Lady Actors, Youtube Classic Design, Irken Name Generator, Leo Hunt Actor, Meagan Martin Parents, Bela Lugosi Jr Family, Shotgun Recoil Reducer, Duck Bath Rug, Robin Animal Crossing Ranking, Tyler Sis 308, Loading Benelli M2, Aqa English Language Paper 1 2019 Pdf, Armstrong Ultra Sx 80 Troubleshooting, Carol Pitchfork Wife, Kst To Aest, 9mm Dragon Breath Ammo, Space Cowboy Instagram Captions, Klaus Rader Alter, Nate Griffin Fox 26 Bio,

Leave your thought here