Just a great rug, and the leaves on the trees are super. Very old looking and also balanced well. A great rug to use every scrap you own. This pattern is from an 1830 Needlework. Big fun. The horse is big fun and I love the boldness of the roosters.

And Lori’s basket is just super. Hooked by Patricia Anders of Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania. Definitely a wonderful KPA rug that reflects the fun of Thirza and her granddaughter. She used a paisley shawl in the red flowers in the border which gives them a special glow.

The different color backgrounds are fun too. Also note that all of the posies are red, except the one in the lower left which is purple. A delightful rug hooked by Dixie Coyle of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Judy Wissler, Connellsville, Pennsylvania, hooked this rug. Joan’s rooster is the best!

Jan 11, 2013 - beverlyconway.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. Bev Stewart of Clayton, Indiana, hooked this 1875 Flower Basket. Dixie used many different background colors which add to the fun of this rug. Red horses are great fun. I truly enjoy seeing the all of the ways this rug is hooked. Love Mary Lynne’s birds also. I would say Baby Rogers will have fun with the rug.

Cammie Bruce, a wonderful Nebraska lady, hooked this 1845 Farmyard. Lots of fun color play and makes this a very whimsical rug. Beverly Conway Designs Conways Work With Images, By Beverly Conway With Images Rug Hooking Patterns Hand, Animals New Earth Designs Rug Hooking Patterns, Beverly Conway Designs Hooked Rugs And Rug Hooking Wool, Saundra Of Woodland Junction Which One Was Mine You Ask, Rug Hooking Patterns Little S With Birds Beverly, En Heads Hooked By Ruth Viste Pattern Bev Conway With, Rug Hooking Pattern Worm Delight Beverly Conway Hooked Vicki Bev, Saundra Of Woodland Junction Rugs Hooked 2009, Bev Conway Wonderful With Images Rug Hooking, Primitive Basket Flowers Pattern By Bev Conway Hooked Rose, Book Giveaway The Loop Crow S Foot Farm Designs.

Think fun and free with this old rug. Her chicken is wonderful. The lights of the horse, dog and border cause sort of a “sparkle” on the rug. Hooked by Chris Richey of Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Annette Allessio, Fairmont, West Virginia, hooked this rug, and don’t I love this green horse! A dancing horse having a great time playing with the chicken and the dogs.

I had a wonderful time with this rug. There are so many wonderful areas in this rug. I love Caroline’s horse! Hooked by Susan Combs, this is a fun and wonderful soft rug. As is the dog. Her background is wonderful and the basket just perfect. The “dancing” of the reds around the rug is super. Chris hooked her own dog in this rug – her trees are just super! Katie’s horse is very folky and fun.

There just is no wrong way to hook this rug. Hooked by Denise Snavely of Zionsville, Indiana. Hooked by Bonnie Waltz of West Chester, Pennsylvania. Bryan Hancock, Rocky Mount, North Carolina, hooked this rug. Hooked by Katie Hartner of Big Sandy, Texas. Three very playful and fun areas which make this rug “dance.” Very nice. A great “old rug.”. Thirza’s bird and cat I think are my favorite, but the chicken is nifty too. Beverly conway designs home facebook wild west rug s hooking fun ruth viste pattern by bev conway bev conway, Rug hooking pattern worm delight beverly conway hooked vicki bev beverly conway designs home facebook hooking faces beverly conway designs home facebook, Your email address will not be published. Rug Hooking, Punch Needle, Vintage, Dry Goods, Antiques, Classes, Needlework, Wool, Yarn, Thread, Patterns The Bee & The Bear Handmade • Dry Goods • Vintage Rug Hooking, Punch Needle, Fabrics & … I used several blues in the background , hooking them in “patches or puddles.” Tweeds are super for animals and this horse looks very special and ready to ride. Note the directional hooking of her horse, the wonderful teal rooster and the way her background is hooked in “waves”.

Carol Vogt, Manheim, Pennsylvania, hooked this rug. Hooked by Dixie Coyle of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Evelyn’s color choices for this rug are super.

She had a great time with this and we thank her lots. The purple rug plays so well with the background and rust cat. The brightish spot in the cat was hooked from an old coverlet. Beverly Conway Designs.

Nada Lind, Shepherdstown, West Virginia, hooked the 1890 Horse to look very old and soft. Super! Mary Magnuson, Stillwater, Minnesota, hooked this rug. Patty’s simplistic color play is soothing and wonderful – note the softness of the red horse against this wonderful background.

How To Impress A Man In Bed For The First Time Reddit, Muramasa (terraria Seed), Do Sturgeon Bite Humans, Food Lion Logo Meaning, Golden Ratio In Trees, Nicolas Pepe Wife Instagram, Wudu Steps Woman, Meilleur Classe Teso 2020, Snowfall In Boston By Year, Baby Brown Recluse Bite, Petard A Mèche Kahnawake, Donnelly Rhodes Cause Of Death, Control System Design Goodwin Pdf, Garabandal Apparitions Approved, Chinook Tribe Traditions, Blue Sapphire Meaning In Astrology, Jeezy Ex Wife Instagram, Best Engineered Wood Flooring Brands, Tgrt Haber Adrenochrome, Devil Poster It Crowd, Ath M50x Headband, 3 Digit Number Generator Ks2, Stevens 350 Vs 320, How Many Youtubers With 1 Million Subs, Bromocresol Green Pka, Tyler Bray Contract, I Hope Someday I'll Make It Out Of Here, Samantha Van Leer Wedding, Essay On Magnetism, Yvie Oddly Net Worth, Engineering Signals And Systems In Continuous And Discrete Systems 2nd Edition Pdf, Club Tattoo Meaning, Yoshimura 4 Into 1 Exhaust Hayabusa, Famous Anime Poses, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain All Episodes, Two Finger Sign Sideways, Dpms Essay Reddit, Bendix Corporation Utica Ny, Myidm Pepsico Login, Flannan Isle Summary, Orc Surname Generator, Atascadero News Obituary, Japanese Knotweed Testosterone, Bradley Walsh Daughter Death, What Is Aliona Vilani Doing Now, Tasuku Honjo Research, Barry Sanders Height And Weight, Bipolar 2 Disorder, Bobcat Cooling Fan Not Working, Dehumanization In 1984 Quotes, Whakatauki About Kumara, Kohler Catalogue 2020 Pdf, Longhorn Horn Growth Chart, Sean Faris Siblings, How To Send Money Anonymously In Canada, Forrest Fenn Poem, Toyota Hilux Tipper Conversion Kit, Shake Your Bacon, Lexus Ux Vs Rav4, Lea Elui Height, Covergirl Logo Font, Scoria Vs Pumice, How To Equip Equipment On Dragon Ball Legends, 北斗晶 息子 バンクーバー, Irene Seale 2019, Pokémon Go Super Bonbon Infini, Dictée 150 Mots, Is Twilioquest Safe, Battle On The Ice Lyrics, Shrimps And Bananas History, Baltimore Ravens Jordans, Apparat Goodbye Lyrics Meaning, Jojo Lastimosa Family, Baby Keem Lyrics, Chloe Ting Store, Marlon Roudette Wife, Nv Energy Login, Merge Magic Glowing Rocks, Ww2 Stamps Value, Ikea Parking Rhodes, Wesley Yang Paper Tigers Quotes,

Leave your thought here