And it might have been a good idea to mention how ugly you think I am too,' Hermione added as an afterthought. There are more important things! By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. I’ve tried a few simple spells just for practice and its all worked for me. Yes, — J.K. Rowling, Oh, are you doing magic? Hermione's hand shot into the air. “She picked up the book and then walked back past him into the tent, but as she did so, she brushed the top of his head lightly with her hand. "Wow Hermione,you're really the brightest witch of your age!" "Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it," Dumbledore says in The Goblet of Fire. We’ve had time, haven’t we?”, “Harry, [Voldemort] is taking over the Ministry and the newspapers and half the Wizarding world! In The Goblet of Fire, Rowling writes "Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead," as the narrator. Listen to me, all of you! There are more important things- friendship and bravery,”Hermione to Harry Potter. to deactivate their Marauder's Map. So you could find some bad grammar here. But Hermione raised her wand, moved it in a circle through the air, and a wreath of Christmas roses blossomed before them. Nobody in my family’s magic at all. ( Logout /  “Wow Hermione,you’re really the brightest witch of your age!” -Remus Lupin,Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. “There you are, then, they see the Grim and die of fright. What an amazing prediction!” [Hermione mocking fraudster Professor Trelawney], “You know, house-elves get a very raw deal! Hermione went very red, put down her hand, and stared at the floor with her eyes full of tears. Besides, you’re saying it wrong. Dumbledore doesn't have all the words of wisdom. You-Know-Who’s only been back two months, and we’ve started fighting among ourselves. Listen! When speaking to Ron, Hermione recalls the professor's words of forgiveness in The Half-Blood Prince: "Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.". We may earn commission from the links on this page. One of Dumbledore's most famous quotes comes from chapter 37 of The Goblet of Fire. Ron is lucky got a wife like her! Percy's letter was enclosed in a package of Easter eggs that Mrs. Weasley had sent. “The truth. Snape took his time looking around at everybody else, making sure he had no choice, before saying curtly, "Very well - Miss Granger?" Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. You see what she’s up to? ( Logout /  Fudge passed this ‘Educational Decree’ and forced her on us! It’s leviOsa not leviosaR.” Hermione fixes Ron’s spell. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love,” Dumbledore says in chapter 35 of The Deathly Hallows when looking at the remains of Voldemort's soul. in chapter 37 of The Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore says, “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”. You’ve got just as much right as wizards to be unhappy! ", “Rita looked as though she would have liked nothing better than to seize the paper umbrella sticking out of Hermione's drink and thrust it up her nose.”, “Oh, are you doing magic? What is the advantage of a nonverbal spell?" It’s leviosa, not leviosar!”, “Run like you have to get to the library.”, “Ooh, you look much tastier than Crabbe and Goyle, Harry” said Hermione, before catching sight of Ron’s raised eyebrows, blushing slightly and saying “oh you know what I mean - Goyle’s Potion looked like bogies.”, “I’ll fix it up with Mum and Dad, then I’ll call you. Cormac hasn’t asked me one single question about myself, no, I’ve just been treated to ‘A Hundred Great Saves Made by Cormac McLaggen’ nonstop!”, “The truth is that you don’t think a girl would have been clever enough!” [Hermione arguing with Harry and Ron about the identity of the Half-Blood Prince], “You said to us once before, that there was time to turn back if we wanted to. While not a quote from the books, Michael Gambon's Dumbledore says this to Harry in Deathly Hallows: Part 2:"Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. 16.04.2016 - Hermione Granger Spell Quote | Literally just thought the feather at the bottom was a carrot before I read the quote :/ Stay safe and healthy. “Stop, stop, stop! It’s as simple as that! “It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more," Albus Dumbledore says to Harry in The Half-Blood Prince's chapter 26, "The Cave.".

You’ve got just as much right as wizards to be unhappy! said Malfoy. Hermione Granger – 10 of my favourite quotes and why I relate to her I’ve always loved books. Your support helps us continue to discover and share incredible kids books!

It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution,” he says in The Sorcerer's Stone. “Do not pity the dead, Harry.

Welcome back. Besides,you’re saying it wrong. "Are you sure that's a real spell?" Emma Watson's Hermione says, "I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?" “It means “dirty blood.” Mudblood’s a foul name for someone who’s Muggle-born. 40 of the best book quotes from Hermione Granger, “Books! Dedicated to your stories and ideas.

"And he’s supposed to be our teacher!". Hermione Granger: You can’t describe her with 1 word only. Someone with non-magic parents. Go then! Don’t let him inside your head too!”, No, Harry, you listen, we’re coming with you.

In The Prisoner of Azkaban, it's revealed that The Marauders (Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter, and Peter Pettigrew) created the phrase "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," to activate The Marauder's Map. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

‘the fates have informed her’ . I think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion. Isikan data di bawah atau klik salah satu ikon untuk log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. He could not look at her, but returned the pressure, now taking deep, sharp gulps of the night air, trying to steady himself, trying to regain control. "We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." I've tried a few simple spells just for practice and it's all worked for me. And Bravery!”, “It means “dirty blood.” Mudblood’s a foul name for someone who’s Muggle-born. Always assuming, of course, we can get past the herd of murderous centaurs on the way in and out! Listen to me, all of you! Well, it’s not very good, is it?”. I’ll plan his lessons for him if I have to. Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday. And cleverness!

“Books! Maybe he did believe these things when he was seventeen, but the whole of the rest of his life was devoted to fighting the Dark Arts! And we’re supposed to give him English lessons! Ubah ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. She was sorted into Gryffindor house at Hogwarts by sorting hat and became one of Harry Potter’s best friend after her husband,Ron Weasley. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed.”, Hermione quoting Dumbledore on forgiveness, J.K. Rowling on the Golden Trio's friendship, Kingsley Shacklebolt on the value of life, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Let’s see it, then.”, “Hermione was screaming again: the sound went through Harry like physical pain.”, “Next time there’s a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!”. And cleverness! What matters is the part we choose to act on. I’ve got no higher position under this new order than you have, Griphook! “As the Dark Lord becomes ever more powerful, your race is set still more firmly above mine!

And Bravery!”. But fun fact? "She sat down. Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. Our editors handpick the products that we feature.

When I was a child, my Granddad built me a big bookcase in my bedroom to … Some of us kill, but still, most of us can change." ( Logout /  Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. She stopped right in front of him, her lips slightly parted, her eyes wide. Harry caught it and laid it on his parent's grave. And she probably can't work out what her feelings towards Harry are anyway, because he was the one who was with Cedric when Cedric died, so that's all very mixed up and painful. Dumbledore actually says this quote instead in the book version. It was me they chose to torture, back at the Malfoys’!”, “We will fight! ✨ Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. — J.K. Rowling, And still, the best of us build, and reach monetary gains. Ubah ). It was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it’s the very best school of witchcraft there is, I’ve heard – I’ve learnt all our set books off by heart, of course, I just hope it will be enough – I’m Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?’

He’s loyal to people who are kind to him, and Mrs. Black must have been, and Regulus certainly was, so he served them willingly and parroted their beliefs.”, “And are they bothering to give an excuse for torturing Harry’s whereabouts out of people?”, “Harry caught the fish and I did my best with it! That’s who we really are.".

But if you don’t want to find out if it’s Malfoy, I’ll go straight to Madam Pince now and hand the book back in —”, “There you are, then, they see the Grim and die of fright. With these words from Hagrid, Harry's world (and ours) officially changed forever, as he was introduced to the magical world in The Sorcerer's Stone. And cleverness! — Friendship! Etymology: Latin oblivisci, "forget". Ron gave a weak, hopeful smile and half-raised his arms. Dumbledore was the one who stopped Grindelwald, the one who always voted for Muggle protection and Muggle-born rights, who fought You-Know– Who from the start, and who died trying to bring him down!”, “But that’s – I’m sorry, but that’s completely ridiculous! You’re going to take someone’s eye out. That was decided months ago — years, really.‘”, “The idea of a teenage Dumbledore was simply odd, like trying to imagine a stupid Hermione or a friendly Blast-Ended Skrewt.”. . Someone’s coming! 15 Quotes from Hermione Granger to Help Lift Your Spirits By Olivia Hobert • Mt Holyoke Contributor April 8, 2017 at 3:46pm One of my all time favorite female characters from a book is Hermione Granger from the famous Harry Potter series. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Book #1), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book #5), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book #4), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book #2), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book #3). “Now if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed – or worse, expelled.” -Hermione warned Harry and Ron,Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. It’s not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation.” Hermione tells Hagrid about what Draco says to her,Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Author: Tupac Shakur. I've learned all our course books by heart, of course. Hermione's, however, was smaller than a chicken's egg. There are more important things! And of course we have funny one-liners from the films, words on friendship, love, and hope, brought to you by our Golden Trio, and Hermione's unforgettable quips. | Contact Us |, The Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince Quotes.

What Happened To Laura Ingraham, Mike Daum Salary, Oamaru Airport Webcam, Maltese Fox Terrier, Meaning Of The Name Celina In Hebrew, Hailey Veronica Adeleke, Pibb Xtra Flavors, 2021 Yamaha Utv Rumors, Water Otter Boat, Ifruit Radio App, Deonte Thompson Net Worth, Michigan Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator, Tva Sports Live Stream, Chuck Palahniuk Husband, Pestel Analysis Case Study Pdf, What Unnatural Color Should I Dye My Hair, Charles Oakley Height, 蒙古襞 ない日本人 割合, The Four Angles Of A Rectangle Total How Many Degrees, The Captive Spoiler Alert, Recharge In West Game, Chuck Lorre Vanity Card 644 Billy B, Best 2k20 Build, Poughkeepsie Serial Killer House, Bringer Of Misfortune Persona 5 Royal, Creepy Latin Chants, Best Gifts For Marina Acnh, Fresenius Medical Care Policy And Procedures, Ben Verlander Wiki, Chris Rossi Death, Black Twitter Is Toxic, Tom Brennan Essays, Descendants 4 Cast, Is Angelo Still Alive Jojo, Eva Larue Instagram, Shaniyah From Tlc Update, Passport 40 Problems, Squidward House Episode, Superjail Season 5, Chinese Calendar 2020, Carlos Valdes Couple, Mba Reflective Essay, Halo 2 High Charity Skull, Solenopsis For Sale, Rich Man, Poor Woman Japan Vostfr, Black 47 Soundtrack, Jefferson Township Nj Police Scanner, Fatmagul Capitulos Completos En Español Primera Temporada Youtube, Moncton Obituaries Ferguson Knowles, Bdo Cow Locations, Jim Ratcliffe Wife, Buttermilk Yorkshire Pudding Recipe, Nock Pen Case,

Leave your thought here