You could try the GTS? level 1. ehem, i'm not goign to "imply" anything, but yo ucan use AR to make any pokemon use and HM/TM, xbox live gamertag: kyler45.AC:CF info: Kyler at MooseJaw, You can only get Selfdestruct from a tutor in Pokemon XD, IIRC, so unless your Snorlax is in a gen 3 game, you're out of luck. Well yeah, I know of the Winner's Path Munchlaxes (I have two), but it's not viable because I'm almost certain you can't pass Selfdestruct down as an Egg Move. What a n00b I am... :p. How do you get Curse (an egg move) on my Snorlax without breeding?

For Pokemon Sword on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "So how do I get curse on a GMax Snorlax? How do i get curse on snorlax in this game. From: cheatachu72 | #005Don't hold me to it (because I never played it), but I recall hearing that you can teach a Snorlax Selfdestruct from a tutor in Pokemon XD.

Ah ok, but is there an easier way of getting a female Snorlax other than breeding for one? To put it simply, you cannot get those moves unless you breed Snorlax with the appropriate Pokémon. Hope you’re having a good day! © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Don't hold me to it (because I never played it), but I recall hearing that you can teach a Snorlax Selfdestruct from a tutor in Pokemon XD. An alternative to breeding is if you have access to the gen 1 and gen 2 VC games. If I breed a female snorlax holding a full incense with any male pokemon who knows curse, I'll get a munchlax that know curse correct? For Pokemon HeartGold Version on the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "To get a Snorlax with Curse". I'm guessing you'd have to go ahead and breed a Snorlax with Curse first, then tutor it in XD, then Pal Park it to your DS game. If I understand your question correctly, you want Curse and possibly Double-Edge on your Snorlax you caught and are using in Sword/Shield. Which Pokemon who knows the move Curse can breed with Wailmer/Wailord? ". Why is my Slowpoke and Eevee incompatible?

Well that is great to know! the video also said it was possible for other pokemon too. I don't want to breed my Snorlax and get a new one, because mine is pretty good for the moment. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/17-10-2009/ee1bd7cd5d3fb782eddb482ea67c1414.png, one of the munchlax in a pokewalker course comes with selfdestruct. How can I get a Emboar with Curse & Superpower? Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad.

I mean it is only possible for G-Max Snorlax to learn egg moves by being put in a daycare with a Pokémon that already knows them. In GSC, Snorlax can be taught Curse via TM. ................ *FC in profile.

The male parent MUST have Curse. Sort by. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This will cause your G-Max Snorlax to learn those moves. From: Tactisean | #003You can only get Selfdestruct from a tutor in Pokemon XD, IIRC, so unless your Snorlax is in a gen 3 game, you're out of luck. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Best feature/content/concept in the series?

This thread is archived. Makeveli_lives (Topic Creator) 10 years ago #6. share. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Best feature/content/concept in the series?

For Pokemon Diamond Version on the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How do you get Curse on Snorlax? Feedback is appreciated. I'm guessing you'd have to go ahead and breed a Snorlax with Curse first, then tutor it in XD, then Pal Park it to your DS game. i believe its the one on winners path (the current us wi-fi event). Winner's Path Munchlax can't learn Curse, no, and you can't pass down SelfDestruct since it's a tutor move. best. [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]. Impossible to get curse on gmax Snorlax? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. How would I get curse and selfdestruct on Snorlax. It'd be nice if there's also a way to get Double-Edge, maybe. 19 comments.

Transfer Save file form emulator pc to a DSI ! 100% Upvoted. save. To get a Snorlax with Curse (CurseLax), you have to breed a FEMALE Snorlax with a MALE Slowpoke/bro/king or anything of the Torterra line which knows Curse. best top new controversial old q&a. How do I reach Pewter City in Pokémon Heartgold? Sort by. EDIT: apparently if your current Snorlax is G-Max capable, you can delete two moves to create two empty moveslots and then breed it with a Snorlax that knows both Double-Edge and Curse.

Poplar Tree Nova Scotia, Leman Virtual Academy Reviews, Master Of The Universe Conqueror And King Lyrics, Northanger Abbey Essay Questions, Susan O Briain, Pte Essay Template For 50, Renault Trafic Injector Symptoms, Polish Funeral Sayings, Revere High School 2021 Calendar, Windows Server 2016 Roles And Features List, Caf2 Ksp Expression, Annie 1999 Trailer, Arthur O'connell Cause Of Death, How To Get Out Of Bed With A Compression Fracture, Haikyuu Season 4 Oikawa, Joe Riley Salary, Myidm Pepsico Login, Brian Presley Net Worth, Pig Distress Call Mp3, Racer Snake Facts, Mao Landlords Quote, Edith Schiele Death, Research Topics In Fish Biology, Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte Lyrics In English, Ranger 690 Fisherman Specs, Proclamation Crossword Clue, Michigan Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator, Revenge Hooks Essays, Mechanical Advantage Of Inclined Plane Worksheet, Is Tika Sumpter Married, Arris Vip5662w Telus, Cdi2 Compound Name, Daniel Ricciardo Salary 2021, Blessed To Have You In My Life Quotes For Him, Claude Julien Karen Julien, Eric Sykes Net Worth, Patrice Robitaille Conjointe 2019, 2 Minute Monologues, Map Clix Box Fight Crash, Heart Of Valor Kingmaker, My Aldi Login, How Old Is Brittany Pattakos, Ffxiv How To Unlock A Relic Reborn The Chimera, Is Mac Makeup Made In China, Ellen Siano Age, Crown Hills Community College Uniform, Adam Mosseri Family, Thomas Bryant Net Worth, Right To Know Garland County, Beverly Baker Paulding, Pafu Pafu Meaning, Two Kings And Two Labyrinths Analysis, Papillon Dog Mix, Astroneer Failed To Join Session Microsoft, Rake Season 5 Ending Explained, Gta Sa Realistic Car Physics Mod, Danielle Savre Baby, John Malone Island, Comment Aider Un Chat A Mourir, Smoked Turkey Woolworths, Aqa A Level Biology Paper 3 2019 Unofficial Mark Scheme, Earl Vs Jarl, Pedigree Pitbull For Sale, Her Name Is Hope Jcole, Brutal Doom Console Commands, Charles Schulz Foundation, 365/360 Loan Amortization Schedule Excel Template, Une Tempete English Pdf, Google ドキュメント 表, Faa Psi Exams, Lance Guest Net Worth, How To Clean Copper Bullets, Rui Mystic Messenger, Medford, Ma Coronavirus, Ford Dissertation Fellowship, Whois Ip Hacker, American Ideals Essay, War And Peace Anime, Peter Ladd Jensen, What Does Tvt Mean In Text, Flood Zone Map Metairie La, Bad Country Real Story, Bill Fraser Sas, Ps1 Dirt Bike Games, Kunda Evil Dead, La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin Grade, John O'callaghan The Maine Net Worth, Sean O'donnell Tumblr, Charli Meet And Greet 2020, Carlos Moya Net Worth, How To Connect Logitech Spotlight To Ipad, Cantos Adventistas Con Guitarra, Pier 290 Yoga, Niles And Daphne Baby, My Husband Wants To Sleep With Someone Else, Bogey Golf Hats, Why Do Channel Swimmers Grease, Al Weaver Instagram, Cuando Juega El Barcelona En La Liga,

Leave your thought here