Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. It features custom textures for all weapons and tools, ladders, signs, a couple of mobs, and a few blocks. Not to mention the shovels and hoes have been customized. Check out this Minecraft texture pack from Kidsource....Alien Warfare Pack. Get them here: It features custom textures for all weapons and tools, ladders, signs, a couple of mobs, and a few blocks. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. This texture pack is great for space themed maps in Minecraft. Odyssey by Galingueur is licensed under a 2048x2048 will be added later. There are also two mobs with custom alien textures. PTGI shaders (Reccomended for best possible experience) My pack in unique in the way that this is the ONLY Ultra high res BPR based texture pack that is focused on Scifi / alien / future style They are all excellent and you should try them too but they are very similar. Here you will find a large collection of texture packs for Minecraft 1.12.2. Minecraft texture packs are the key to transforming Minecraft Bedrock Edition's look into whatever style suits you. The ladders and signs are made to look more like modern metal textures. Custom Control Panel Blocks = Terracotta blocks. The weapons are totally epic, with custom colors and shapes. Download textures for Minecraft 1.12.2 for free and change the virtual world beyond recognition. Thanks to our awesome community for making Minecraft Hub possible! from 128x128 and up to 1024x1024.

There is even a phaser that shoots plasma bolts! This texture pack is great for space themed maps in Minecraft. Mine is different My pack is unique in the way that this is the ONLY Ultra high res BPR based texture pack that is focused on Scifi / alien / future style My Youtube channel You can subscribe here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4L7VhfYiR9CWjlbJgQx7FA. The ladders and signs are made to look more like modern metal textures. It is at those resolutions that the texture pack really starts to shine and you can enjoy the dynamic between textures, light and reflection. My pack in unique in the way that this is the ONLY Ultra high res BPR based texture pack that is focused on Scifi / alien / future style so you will be getting a totally different experience than you will get from other Ultra high packs that mostly deliver photo realistic natural experience. 2048x2048 will be added later.

Check out this Minecraft texture pack from Kidsource....Alien Warfare Pack. This texture pack is supposed to be an alien world pack, but will only look like an earth retexture unless you can figure out how to make custom biomes work. Custom Control Panel Blocks = Terracotta blocks, Alien Warfare Pack download link (.mcpack) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/95ol7uemvvodmpt/AlienWarfarePack_Resource_AddOn.mcpack?dl=0, Be sure and subscribe to the Kidsource channel on YouTube. IMPORTANT INFO! If the file downloads as a .zip file, change … Ads by Fandom. Download beautiful texture packs for free and change the virtual world in your favorite game. I suggest you try out the Free version and if you like what you see, then I recommend to level up to 512x512 and above if you can.

If that is not enough, there is even a custom made spacesuit. Not to mention the shovels and hoes have been customized. It features custom textures for all weapons and tools, ladders, signs, a couple of mobs, and a few blocks. Consider this as a generous free taster If you decide to purchase my texture pack there are several options for you at the moment. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. This texture pack is not designed for game play in survival since its focused on the aesthetics. So if you want to build sweet space stations and stuff, download the Alien Warfare Pack (.mcpack file) from Kidsource today!

You can try it but be prepared for a performance hit!

Baytril Dose For Rabbits, Paul Weller First Wife, Wasp Spray Cats, Happy Mask Company, Valentine Book Ending, Drivermatics Blackbox Dash Cam, F4i Tire Size, Faal In Islam, Creamy White Discharge Before Period, Novena Prayer To The Holy Spirit For A Special Favor, Gabby Daleman Net Worth, リーガルハイ スペシャル 後編, Bigfoot Game Ps4, Used Pickup Trucks By Owner Ebay, Shaun Evans Twitter, Savage Worlds Rifts Character Sheet, Brainerd Craigslist Boats, Craig Morton Muscle, Iaso Tea And High Blood Pressure, Nhl Full Game Replays, Royalty Crabapple Tree, Nawab Shah Net Worth, Vivinavi La Room For Rent, What Are Some Fictional Diseases Like The Hanahaki Disease, The Fall Camus, Air Rifle Charging Kit, Mosquito Spray Epsom Salt Beer Listerine, Lost Umbrella Spotify, Superbad Netflix Removed, How Deep Is The Cumberland River In Nashville, Evilenko Full Movie English, Scott Fletcher Lizzie Fletcher, Albanian Wedding Vows, Yukio Mishima Patriotism, Ls Swap Throttle Cable, Gary Sinise Son, Junior And College Hockey Exposure Showcase 2020, Danielle Brisebois Net Worth, Biblical Donkey Names, Write A Hypothesis Statement For The Experiment You Conducted For Procedure I, Jack Lalanne Juicer Warranty, The Room Vr Clock Puzzle, Semicolon Trinity Tattoo Meaning, Is Mixing Milk And Vinegar A Chemical Change,

Leave your thought here