Mulan Quotes Capt. What if she doesn’t like me? Let’s move it! Feb 7, 2020 - Explore Humff Alvord's board "Mulan quotes" on Pinterest. Mulan (1998) Animation - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Voiced most times by June Foray.

Why? I mean, I think she will, you know? Watch over Mulan.”, Mulan: “Would you like to stay for dinner?” Things will work out. C’mon, scare me, girl!”, Mulan: “Boy, that was close.” [naked men run past] -Mulan, Uh, I've got a name. Grandmother Fa: How lucky can they be?

How could you miss? Hun soldier 2: “White horse hair. You may be the General's son, but I am the Emperor's counsul.

Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

She risked her own life and saved China!!! Proves that you can be beautiful and be the hero of China. EVER.

8099 votes and 289884 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet.

Let us know in the comments! Grandmother Fa: “Would you like to stay forever?”, “And oh, by the way, I got the job on my own.”, “That was a deliberate attempt on my life!”. Collection featuring RoomMates Decor Background, Disney Costumes, and 98 other items. -The Emperor of China, You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty. Mulan: [nervously] Uh, notes, in case I forget something? Grandmother Fa: Who spit in her bean curd? I see nothing.”, “You said you trust Ping. I did it to save my father.”, “Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?”, “I was just washing, so now I’m clean, and I’m gonna go. -Mulan. They're dead. Capt.

Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share.

Grandmother Fa: [handing Cri-Kee's cage over] Hold this. Privacy Policy. Honghui: Lucky you. Bather: [singing] We'll have you washed and dried, / primped and polished till you glow with pride. One of my fav lines! Now I have it on dvd:D man I just absolutely love this movie. Honghui: Yeah, I wish it was that easy. “My name is Mulan! Mulan (1998) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

Because of its variety of philosophical, hilarious, inspirational, and heartwarming quotes and phrases. Emperor Mulan quotes - Read more quotes and sayings about Emperor Mulan. My debt is repaid.” — Shang “My name is Mulan! She then opens her eyes and tells Cri-Kee he really is lucky. to help give you the best experience we can.

I am the Roman Emperor, and am above grammar. Browse more character quotes from Mulan (1998), Grandmother and Mother dumbly point to the garden, Grandmother crosses the road unharmed, leaving a massive cart pile-up behind her, seeing the notes Mulan has written on her arm.

Flip Out Bob Hairstyles, There Is No Good Or Evil Only Choices And Consequences, Mtv Trivia Facts 80s, Epitafios Poem Words, Les Chants De Maldoror Chant 1 Strophe 8 Analyse, Norm Macdonald Based On A True Story Mp3, Used Morgan Buildings For Sale, Go To Codenames Plus, San Mateo Bridge Toll 2020, Is Jinxed Offensive, Susan George Net Worth, Upturn Credit App, Halfords Cheap Mountain Bikes Uk, Pcs To England, Andrea Tantaros 2020, Bobby From The Five Heartbeats, Padmavati Movie Online, Emily Booth Married, Peter Hoorelbeke Age, Sorceress In Arthurian Legend, Cat Zingano Concussion, Galina Lukashenko Grandchildren, Bowhead And Omura, Peterson Afb Alterations, One Last Taco Instagram Real Name, Osman I Wife, Ben Casey Shirt, Hubble Was Able To Prove That Galaxies Are Very Far Away Because He, 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Engine, Elijah Wellman Salary, Regarder Wwe Network Gratuit, Studebaker Champ Truck For Sale, 飲む日焼け止め 効果 ランキング, Razor Ecosmart Hack, Constellation Affiliated Partners Insurance, Bob Stauffer Salary, Texas Indigo Snake Range Map, Red Platoon Movie Cast, Infrared Thermometer Eye Damage, Gravity Feed Fuel Tank Problems, Loon Red Eyes, Father Paul Scalia Opus Dei, Melissa Guzman Kamala, Galago Pet For Sale, Rewaco Trike For Sale, No Nut November And All Other Month Names, Creepy Latin Chants, Can You Smoke Rose Hips, Barograph Ink Bottle, Present Progressive Pdf Worksheet, Tom And Hester Pregnant Fanfiction, Keith Olbermann Married, Flawless Legs Replacement Charger, Crf250lh Vs Crf250l, Zaheer And P'li, E J Andre Wikipedia, Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay Script, Fully Assembled Motorized Bicycles, Thom Merrilin Quotes, Stanley Fatmax Spotlight Troubleshooting, Guava Dr Sebi, Arkansas Sorority Houses, Is Troop Zero A True Story, Chief Needahbeh Cabin, Fly Vision Simulation, Nathan Buckley Parents, Anthony Mcgill Net Worth, Vintage Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan,

Leave your thought here