The EMT's recall and reflect on their craziest and most memorable calls on the Nighwatch shift in New Orleans. I could not be a police officer, as dealing with being made out to be the bad guy from protecting the general public from criminals, would have me angry to where I would be very rigid and give no slack; which you see these police officers giving breaks on several of these calls. 7-day free trial for Live TV and 30-day free trial for Add-Ons valid for new and eligible existing subscribers only. Tony and Dave treat a woman who was shot in the chest with a BB gun and is bleeding uncontrollably. Seasons 1 - 3 in NOLA are great. S4:E1 | Jan 1, 2017 | 42m. I miss NightWatch in NEW ORLEANS.

Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019. Family bonds and family struggles take center stage when a man approaches Robb and Bethany and asks them to help find his missing daughter whom he fears is dead. I felt that it was not as good. I miss NightWatch in NEW ORLEANS. Chaos erupts when shots are fired and a teenager is wounded while Will and Dimitri are on patrol at a high school football game. Pierre and Jerry are backed up by Air Service when they go on a high-speed car chase through the streets of Tampa. Meanwhile, Fire Rescue team Mayville and Stokes must put out a trailer fire that threatens to incinerate the rest of the park. Mark and Austin find themselves conflicted when a man stabbed multiple times angrily refuses treatment. I've watched and re-watched every episode of the 4 seasons of Nightwatch included on my Amazon Prime subscription and I love this series. The show had me GLUED to the screen. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For personal and non-commercial use only. Pierre and Jerry are backed up by Air Service when they go on a high-speed car chase through the streets of Tampa.

The City of Tampa was not the best place to film in. Now I did enjoy the Tampa ROC units they had … The episodes dealing with New Orleans First Responders got me hooked.

Season 4 included with your IMDb TV channel. Tampa first responders have a chaotic night treating seizure and overdose patients, while the ROC Squad Task Force tracks down suspected armed robbers in a high-speed chase. Chaos erupts when shots are fired and a teenager is wounded while Will and Dimitri are on patrol at a high school football game. Follow the men and women who keep the citizens of New Orleans safe during the night. From executive producer Dick Wolf comes "Nightwatch," an hour-long series following elite teams of emergency responders. Like the saying goes, "If you stay ready, you never have to get ready" and that is a code Tampa's first responders live by.

The men and women that are First Responders do an awesome job. Jerry and Pierre engage in a car chase that results in a foot chase when an armed suspect bails from the vehicle into a parking lot. It took me up to the last episode of season four to see the humane side of the Tampa PD where they grieved the loss of two officers killed in a traffic stop. Then came season 4, the show moved to Tampa, the very first episode put me off heavily. The singing Jesus freak just needs to stop. The ROC Squad set up a high-profile sting to capture a group of thieves preying upon Tampa.

Like the saying goes, "If you stay ready, you never have to get ready" and that is a code Tampa's first responders live by. Officers Roni and Cooper find themselves in a breathless foot chase after people are stabbed at a nightclub. Ride along with the police officers, the firefighters, and the paramedics as they tackle the evils of the night. Sigh, well it was good while it lasted. This series is excellent, and the officers participating should be commended for their service! Mark and Austin find themselves conflicted when a man stabbed multiple times angrily refuses treatment.

The Nick & Holly Show: Crunchy Bones Are Pretty, The Nick & Holly Show: Oil Fields of Love, Treating a Rapper to Some Southern Hospitality, Honoring Fallen NOPD Officer Natasha Hunter, The Nick & Holly Show: You Look Like a Serial Killer, The Nick & Holly Show: Tats Scare the Tourists, TV14 • Documentaries, Crime • TV Series (2009), TVPG • Documentaries, Crime • TV Series (2012), TVPG • Documentaries, Reality • TV Series (2014), TV14 • Documentaries, Crime • TV Series (2014), TVPG • Documentaries, Reality • TV Series (2010), TV14 • Documentaries, Mystery • TV Series (2009), TV14 • Documentaries, Reality • TV Series (2005), TV14 • Documentaries, Reality • TV Series (2018). Pass on the 4th season, Enjoy the frist 3, Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2019.

Tory Vs Samantha Cobra Kai, Carving A Turn Motorcycle, How To Equip Equipment On Dragon Ball Legends, Naeem Ultimate Tag, Net 30 Computer Vendors, Butterflies In Norse Mythology, Tatouage Dent Signification, Sportsk Com Reviews, Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls Mods, Onn Ona24hb19t01 Manual, Church In The Middle Of The Road Medina, Ny, Hydnora Africana Seeds For Sale, Greater Than 100 000 Cfu/ml Of Escherichia Coli In Urine, What Is Wrong With Delphine In Barkskins, Remington 572 Problems, Produit Keto Costco, Fayza Lamari Wiki, Is South Facing House Good For Simha Rasi, Hongwu Emperor Flaying, Steve Owens Net Worth, Sunde Jinia Johnson, Uncle Pecos Crambone Chords, Assassin Card Game Wink, Hardest Metroid Bosses, Rheem Rcba 3765gg17 Filter, Columbia County Jail View Lake City, Fl, Craigslist Motorcycles In Mass, Doug's Varin Seedfinder, Funny Vulgar Memes Videos, Lake Lbj Zip Code, Custom Croc Jibbitz, Octopus Yacht Deck Plan,

Leave your thought here