Happy Halloween, everyone! You can also add a blanket-cape, to really hit the regal idea home. Without further ado, here are some of the best pun costumes (most of which you can create from items you already own). I'd seen it written up in costume guides before then, so . Equal parts comfy and cute. How many female 'sexy' costumes can there be? What you need: A T-shirt, a basketball and a doughnut. It was One Nightstand. What you need: An umbrella with photos of famous guys taped to it.

Funny/Pun costumes are very boring. Is this the height of laziness? Not a pun at all but I had a friend of mine just wore the headset from his desk phone, and when people would ask him what he was, he would say "I'm on the phone.". Community Member • What you need: A ‘Hamilton’ T-shirt, a red wig and a Cosmopolitan.

Yes, and for that we salute you. You’re in luck, because there are actually lots of clever costumes you can put together with (very) minimal effort. What you need: A crown and a stuffed animal. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Are you too lazy to buy a whole Halloween costume you’ll wear once and, as soon as the night is over, toss in the back of your closet? Best of all, your drink will never get warm. What you need: A black T-shirt, cat ears and many photos of the same cat. I had a bandolier strap w/ peanut shells, my shells. First time crossdressing for Halloween. What you need: Pajamas and cat ears. mankardo Report. Alternately, you could ditch the stethoscope in favor of scrubs.

The skull image on front of my shirt had a foam clown nose on it, the back read 'The Pun-Isher'. she wore a slip with therpy-ish writing on it or something. 1/2. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 2. Some space ray beam things on my forearms and a heart shaped name tag w/ a bullet hole in it which read 'Maurice'. What you need: A tank top and a photo of a shark. RELATED: The 50 Best Halloween Movies of All Time. This post may include affiliate links. What you need: A beret, a striped shirt and makeup inspired by the band Kiss. And the crowning piece was a toy handgun which had a shot glass affixed to the end and a mini bottle of Scope affixed to the top - that's right, my shot gun w/ a scope. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 1 comment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Too shy to go out. There are some costumes that are last minute and are genuinely good. Welcome everyone to /r/HalloweenCostume! It’s incredibly over done and not that funny to begin with. What you need: Any shirt with a potato chip taped to the shoulder. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Plastic green koolaid bottles strapped to my belt - my green-ades. Guy dressed up as one of those U-shaped magnets for a Halloween party and had taped yellow marshmallow chick- Peeps all over him.

She was 'Partly cloudy w/ a chance of rain'. Kudos to your foodie friends who can ID Thomas Keller’s iconic California restaurant. What you need: A white T-shirt, a crown and the letter ‘B’ somewhere on your person (we’d probably tape it to our shirt). The duo we never knew we needed. share. Classy hors d’oeuvres but make it Halloween. Check our compilation below and feel free to use these ideas as your own pun costumes if need be. What you need: A cocktail dress and animal ears. This year I have another great one in mind - for Gold I'd share :-), I loathe prepackaged run of the mill costumes! What you need: A pink shirt, pig ears and your most comfortable blanket. Another year I made a 2 liter bottle jet pack affixed to a gangster style vest and gangster hat w/ a Joker card held in place. What you need: A cocktail dress and a tall black hat. Have your friends ever rolled their eyes at your dad jokes? Unless it's fun to create and describe (cause let's face it the #1 question at Halloween parties is 'what are you?') Sure, but everyone knows a good pun is timeless. Girl in a regular looking bee costume, with a toy AK-47 and grenades on a bandoleer. . Never created a password?

Those are brilliant! When you’re a Francophile who’s also a metalhead. 53. Did America Ferrera leave the cast of Superstore at the beginning of this year? I had 2 containers of mints, one labled 'Punish-Mints' and the other 'Justice' which I dispensed.

When Was Wendy Griffith Born, The Real Rondon Significado Darell, Hiram Garcia Wikipedia, Liverpool Fc Shareholders, Whats Poppin Mgk, Problems With Boykin Spaniels, Sky Q Mini Box Youtube, Bendix Corporation Utica Ny, Jojo Script In Japanese, Andrew Yang William Mcraven, Georgia Bar Essay Predictions 2020, Croatia Travel News, Alisha And Mckenzie Newton, Kazuhira Miller Meme, Math Sl Ia Statistics Example, Kershaw Dividend M390, Zachary Pym Williams Net Worth, Acteur Ramdam Décédé, Bear In The Big Blue House Volume 7 Vhs, Bobby Humphreys Bodybuilder Ex Wife, Cities: Skylines Cheat Population, Is Jimmy Buffett Married, Gloomhaven Player Aid, How To Turn Off Mac Camera Green Light, Navratri Funny Status, Passage Obligatoire Du Tiercé, What To Do After Lavender Town Fire Red, Dauntless Boreus Sword Build, El Chema Amanda Muere, Watchespn Apk Crack, Heat Puzzle Answer Key, Dave Smith Wife, Catching Killers: Blood Spatter Answer Key,

Leave your thought here