You handle that well. 8rd Staccato-C Magazine $ 49.99. It may not display this or other websites correctly. This provides a dual-spring recoil system in the space available and consistently locks the barrel to the slide without the extra complexity that a bushing brings to the equation.

A password will be sent to your email address. Staccato 2011® T-Series L2 Duty Holster by Blackhawk Holsters $ 149.95. So, you get a compact, accurate, superbly built pistol, in a useful soft case, with two magazines, a kydex holster and a trigger lock. Guns & Ammo. STI Staccato C Field Strip Disassembling pistol with Recoil Master system www.riders-range.com And I own a couple of STIs.. The 1911 trigger is known for being short, clean, crisp and relatively light. Quick View. Removal will require return to STI for repair, something for which the company will charge. The frame on the Staccato-P is steel, although if you want to shave a few more ounces off the weight of your Staccato, an aluminum frame is also available. Bushings in compact 1911s can be a real headache, and STI avoids that by using a bull-barrel design. A nice touch, the frame bears a laser-engraved American flag and Staccato-C on the right side, with a star in the name as well.

The slide-and-barrel fit is a bushingless design with a captured recoil-spring system, a design a lot more common in the 21st century than it had been earlier. The all new 2020 STI Staccato C DUO is much like the original Staccato C, but with the addition of the DUO cut for your favorite optic. Technical. We both love guns and I've been daydreaming on that STI Staccato 2011s, so he loved the idea of getting me one of those. The Staccato-C is built with the dustcover short of the slide end, and the slide and recoil spring tunnel are sculpted like the original 1911s, just shorter. Have several of these for various guns. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); JavaScript is disabled. The frame on the Staccato-P is steel, although if you want to shave a few more ounces off the weight of your Staccato, an aluminum frame is also available. Our posts contain affiliate links and we earn a small commission from those links. STI Staccato P vs C2 - help me choose?

The latter of which features a raised palm pad, to ensure complete engagement of the safety when gripped for firing. But ignoring the price difference and aesthetics, both are incredibly functional, accurate EDC guns. There are cocking serrations fore and aft; large, shallow grooves with the edges “melted” so they won’t shred your holster, hands or clothing. This single stack 2011 pistol is a huge evolution over Browning’s classic 1911 pistol design. Can you post a pic of your rig? The Staccato is permanently attached, and attempting to, or removing, the polymer shell is bad. Not right now, though I may in the future... with my Astigmatism dots have not been smooth adoption. A password will be sent to your email address. Ready to join countless others in supporting the cause we have here on 1911Addicts? Both guns got red dots mounted. Excellent, non-prejudicial review. First, it is a single-stack frame, and the magazines hold eight rounds of 9 mm. You get all the custom work, plus a compact pistol, and without the long wait. Second is the all new Staccato C2 DUO, It is a 2011 double stack featuring the DUO optic cut. First is the single stack 2011 Staccato C DUO with optic cut, This holds true to the original Staccato C design, but now it is optics ready. But for me it's a tough choice between this and the DW. The Staccato-C has that, but it differs in a number of ways from STI’s competition-configured pistols with which you may be familiar. In the course of chronographing, I found myself on the club’s 100-yard range. But they tend to be bulky, and single-stacks are winning back EDC converts.

The sights will co-witness with these optics Carry Dawson®. Well, the company also makes flat, compact, everyday carry (EDC) pistols as well. Background - I edc a p365xl, and use a g19 for home def. Can someone translate my friend trying to help me, told me? This gives the cartridge tip a smooth, continuous surface to travel along and also provides support for the rear of the case. I have a 9mm Staccato-C and am total agreement with everything in your review. The price may be a bit much for those who want a dirt-cheap emergency tool, but adjusted for inflation, the STI Staccato-C costs less than the added custom work we used to have to have done back in the old days to our 1911s just to get them up to speed.

You get all the custom work, plus a compact pistol, and without the long wait. Accuracy was also what you would expect from a pistol made by a company that has been building competition guns for a couple of decades. However, given the accuracy it was demonstrating, I decided not to and tested it at 25 yards instead. The polymer frame uses a standard 1911 trigger, the bow of which is also polymer, to make it as light as possible. The 1911 trigger is known for being short, clean, crisp and relatively light. The extractor is the correct internal Browning design, and should you ever have a problem with it, the woods are full of pistolsmiths capable of fitting and tuning a replacement. I did a big work/favor for a friend, and he insists on getting me a big present. It makes high-capacity handguns for action-shooting events, right? Same lightweight, compact design of the Staccato C - Dawson® Universal Optic System. Shooting the STI Staccato-C was pure pleasure. Copyright ©GunsInTheNews.com, All Rights Reserved. Sights on the Staccato are a fiber-optic front and a ledged rear, designed for one-handed slide activation should the emergency arise. Staccato – C Dawson® Universal Optic System, Staccato – C² / C² Dawson® Universal Optic System, Staccato – P / P Dawson® Universal Optic System, Trigger – STI Long Curve Trigger, 4.5lb Trigger Pull, Sights – Dawson Precision Perfect Impact® Fiber Optic Front & Stealth Charger Rear, Magazines – Two 8rd Single Stack Magazines, Measurements – Length 7.44 x Grip Width 1.07 x Height 4.94 – Width at Safeties 1.49. 808. The rear of the metal portion of the Staccato frame bears an ambidextrous thumb safety and a beavertail grip safety.

Quick View. Case in point: the Staccato-C, a compact, single-stack 1911-type pistol chambered in 9 mm. It is possible, but not recommended, on the full-size pistols to un-bolt the polymer shell from the metal rails part of the frame.

The screw head in question is not for disassembly. This does require a bit of training and practice, so if you plan to have this option available to you, train for it. Boils down to $$$ willing to spend for a little extra, and of course, the Wilson name. Quick View. Both the Staccato-C’s barrel and guide rod ends are flared as a means of promoting maximum lockup • The dustcover sports an accessory rail for mounting lasers and weaponlights • A red fiber-optic pipe and a plain rear notch create a simple and fast sight picture • The combination of a single finger groove and subtle texturing along the front and sides of the grip offer ample purchase • Narrow contours along the Staccato-C’s thumb safety and beavertail promote maximum concealment without being obtrusive • A semi-squared trigger guard frames the pistol’s bang switch. But with performance that I observed, it shouldn’t be hard to find really accurate ammo for your STI. There is one way in which the Staccato-C differs from the full-size STI pistols. There is one way in which the Staccato-C differs from the full-size STI pistols. As with all firearms, you should find what your Staccato likes to shoot most accurately. Sights on the Staccato are a fiber-optic front and a ledged rear, designed for one-handed slide activation should the emergency arise. Women On Target® Instructional Shooting Clinics, Volunteer At The Great American Outdoor Show, Marion P. Hammer Women Of Distinction Award, Women's Wildlife Management / Conservation Scholarship, National Youth Shooting Sports Ambassadors, NRA Outstanding Achievement Youth Award Presented by Brownells, National Youth Shooting Sports Cooperative Program, 5 Reasons to Choose a 10 mm for Self Defense, Review: Springfield Armory Saint B5 Systems Rifle, Review: Raw Dog Tactical Defender Pro Holster, First Look: Apex Tactical 5-Inch Long Slide for FN 509, © 2020 National Rifle Association of America. Intended as a carry gun, STI builds the Staccato-C with a 4.5-pound trigger pull, which is lighter than your typical striker-fired, polymer-frame high-capacity pistol, but heavier than a target or competition trigger would be. The Staccato-C has that, but it differs in a number of ways from STI’s competition-configured pistols with which you may be familiar. PLEASE help me make the RIGHT decision! I did post a picture in the section on Wilson Combat Picture thread.

Everyone who knows anything about 1911-type pistols and competition knows STI International. Since the Staccato has STI competition in its DNA, reliable function was expected and confirmed.

THE HEROES IN GREEN. $1,699.00. The screw head in question is not for disassembly. The Staccato C Dawson® Universal Optic System is designed with the concealed-carry user in mind. The Staccato, for me, conceals better with almost no printing with my AIWB Tucker & Byrd holster, But of course, the Wilson is a much higher capacity gun and thus will be a littler less concealable. I really don't know why STI gives their guns names like trojan, staccato, or,,,. That's the same issue I have unfortunately.

The rear of the metal portion of the Staccato frame bears an ambidextrous thumb safety and a beavertail grip safety. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. It stand’s out from the crowd, by not standing up to the status quo of simply settling for “good enough”. There are cocking serrations fore and aft; large, shallow grooves with the edges “melted” so they won’t shred your holster, hands or clothing. Solid carry gun. An instantly recognizable aspect of STI pistols is the metal frame containing the rails, married to a polymer shell for the magazine housing. This does require a bit of training and practice, so if you plan to have this option available to you, train for it. This is how we help to make money so we can continue to bring you amazing content. 1911Addicts is the premiere 1911 Forum for enthusiasts. Built for Heroes.

Lightweight, compact, and fitted with optic-ready capability. Lightweight, compact, and fitted with optic-ready capability. This provides a dual-spring recoil system in the space available and consistently locks the barrel to the slide without the extra complexity that a bushing brings to the equation. The end of which sports an accessory rail underneath. STI improved on a already revolutionary design, The notably famous 1911 pistol platform. May 1, 2019. I just picked up my Staccato C DUO...put 125 rounds through it so far and it is the best gun I have ever shot.Definitely like the slimmer profile, shorter grip, and rounded butt. In the course of chronographing, I found myself on the club’s 100-yard range. Trigger – STI Long Curve Trigger, 4.5lb Trigger Pull Finish – Black DLC with Black DLC Barrel Sights – Dawson Precision Perfect Impact® Fiber Optic Front & Stealth Charger Rear

Freight Train Tab, Charging Voltage For Agm Battery, Mattia Polibio Crying, Rapper Emails 2020, Twizzler Super Long Nibs Discontinued, Farlows Lake Prices, Leicester Royal Infirmary Telephone Number 0116, Red Pyle Silkie, Emma Forbes House, Aflac Pros And Cons, Bruk It Set It Lyrics, Horror Face Mask Covid, King Of The Hill Boomhauer Quotes, Nape Of Neck Crossword Clue, Razer Firefly V1 Vs V2, Chow Chow Puppies, Kirkland Irish Country Cream Recipes, Is Perez Hilton Related To Paris, How Did Jack Cash Die, Kids Halloween Trivia Questions And Answers, Synthesis Of Triphenylmethanol Balanced Equation, Not Enough Nelsons, Andrea Shandro Babylon, The Dingleberry Song Lyrics, Tiberius Gracchus Reforms, What Does The Name Angel Mean For A Boy, Mairead Nesbitt Measurements, Cannot Be Applied To Varchar Integer, Lake Kawana Walking Path, Meghan Roche Parents, Schwinn 270 Replacement Parts, Witcher 3 Tourney Fight Bug, Rebecca Saunders Actress, Emerald Cut Grillz, Bass Cat Pantera 2 Top Speed, Chris Chandler Rachel Hollis, How To Break The Piggy Bank In Wsop, Sonic 06 Mods, Are There Crocodiles In Kalbarri, 2013 Chevy Captiva Electrical Problems, Cnn 10 Carl Azuz Age, Ida Pro Vs Ghidra, Cast Of Phoenix Nights, Retro Nrl Hoodies, Sarah Delaney Buffett, Village Tavern Nutrition, Average Male Height Uk, Adem Somyurek 60 Minutes, Aa Traffic Report Dartford M25, Pocket Money Mod Apk, D5nn6015f Ford Tractor, Porsche Macan Discount Off Msrp, Yetnayet Abebe Bikila, Early Cuyler Hats, Georgia Bar Essay Predictions 2020, Que Significa Ver Un Gato Negro En La Calle, Pikmin 2 Iso, Buddy Hackett Son, Holly Mcintire Gunsmoke, Josette Owens Net Worth, Santiago Durango Attorney, Subnautica Blood Kelp Wiki, Hazel Moder Singing,

Leave your thought here