[Pre-Chorus: BENEE] Listen to Super Lonely | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. Portland. I've been lonely, mmh, ah, yeah (Woah) Yeah, I just went in there with a bunch of energy and was like, “You know what? Log in now to add this track to your mixtape!

I've been lonely, mmh, ah, yeah [Verse 2: BENEE & Gus Dapperton] Water pouring down from the ceiling Don't Matter Lyrics; Lonely Lyrics; Smack That (feat. I had literally broken up with my boyfriend five days before going to LA, which was so dumb, but I don’t know. [Chorus: BENEE & Gus Dapperton, BENEE] La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la Einsam (Ich bin ein einsames Küken) La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la Einsam (Einsamkeit) Jetzt sitze ich in der Badewanne und weine. I know I fucked up, I'm just a loser Lonely (Super lonely) Lonely (Super lonely) I've been lonely, mmh, ah, yeah Benee Breaks Down The Meaning Of "Supalonely", A Little While [Post-Chorus: BENEE] Shouldn't be with ya, guess I'm a quitter I'm a sad girl in this big world, it's a mad world Husband completely ruins dinner at his wife’s boss’ house, Guy Loses His Mind When His Wife Uses Photoshop To Prank Him, Amateur Awesomeness: Your Best Friend's Wife, Amateur Awesomeness: Your Best Friends Wife, Man Accidentally Unleashes 250 Crickets In His House, This Man's Wife Died Years Ago, But He Still Spends Every Night Sleeping With Her, Amateur Awesomeness: Your Best Friend's Wife, Man Live-Tweets His Stepson Trying To ‘Smuggle’ Girlfriend Out Of Their House, Clever Husband Finds Brilliant Loophole to Gaming Time Limit Set by His Wife, Amateur Awesomeness: Your Best Friend's Girl, Amateur Awesomeness: Your Best Friends Girl, 43 Funny Pics and Memes To Amuse and Delight, 56 Funny Memes and Pics to Help Pass the Time. It was natural and awfully fun to write to <3. #NewZealandRocks. I was only with my producer and my manager in LA, so I was feeling lonely and I would usually be with my mates and my mum.

We do not have any tags for Lonely [Clean] lyrics. I don't wanna panic

Then BOOM, Gus Dapperton drops a twist at the end with his funky lil verse. During Elton John’s Rocket Hour radio show on Apple Music in March 2020, he expressed his love for the song, inviting BENEE to join him on-air.

We’re all lonely bitches right now which, I don’t know, it’s kind of cool. 'Bout where I should've been So yeah, it’s cool. “Supalonely” is the third single from the EP Stella & Steve. La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la I think that even though there is this crazy virus going around, it’s kind of weird because at the same time we’re all kind of being brought together in a weird way. While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin' I kind of wanted to add light to the sitch because I was obviously upset at the time.

It’s super easy, we promise! La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la Now I'm in the bathtub cryin'

Stream Tracks and Playlists from Super Lonely on your desktop or mobile device. It was a day session. While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin' [Pre-Chorus: BENEE with Gus Dapperton] This is what’s happened but I’m going to make a happy song because there are going to be too many sad songs on this track otherwise.”. I've been lonely, mmh, ah, yeah Compostable cups, B-B-BENEE, I can't stress this enough I knew this would happen, still hard to believe it 'Bout where I should've been

La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la Maybe I'm just dreamin' (Missing Lyrics), While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin', Maybe I'm dramatic, I don't wanna seem it, I'm a sad girl in this big world, it's a mad world, All of my friends know what's happened, you're a bad thing (Ah), While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin', I know I fucked up (Fucked up), I'm just a loser (Loser), While you're out there drinkin' (Drinkin'), I'm just here thinkin' (Thinkin'), La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la (I've been lonely, I've been lonely). Bubbles in my eyes now During the week ending May 23, 2020, “Supalonely” peaked at #39 on the Hot 100. I think the general vibe of it was, I was keen to get in there and try my hardest not to make a really sad song. The song was written during a trip to Los Angeles, following a break-up that inspired BENEE to write “Supalonely” and “Blu.”.

[Bridge: Gus Dapperton] [Post-Chorus: BENEE] It’s crazy how it’s connecting to all of these people, and I feel like everyone can kind of relate. Everyone’s very weirdly connected right now, and I think that music is something that everyone’s listening to now for comfort, and because they have nothing else to do. [Verse 1: BENEE] All of my friends know what's happened, you're a bad thing I'm only dancin' by myself, so I don't slam my Irish buck La-la-la-la (Woo), la-la-la-la Shouldn't be with ya, guess I'm a quitter While you're out there drinkin' (Drinkin'), I'm just here thinkin' (Thinkin') The song gained popularity in March 2020, after it went viral on TikTok. The concept was highly relatable to me on the other side of the spectrum, as being someone who likes to go out more often than not. Just tryna get a back rub (Lonely) In an Instagram post Elton said: Supalonely by @beneemusic is my top tip for the next global smash. [Chorus: BENEE] La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la I've been lonely, mm, ah, yeah. I loved the beat and BENEE’s vocals! I’m not lonely.”. While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin' Log in to add a tag. Shouldn't be with ya, guess I'm a quitter She explained the song’s sound to i-D in February 2020: Sometimes when you’re sad you’re just like, ugh, get over it! Lonely (I'm a lonely bitch) But I wanted to make a song that someone could listen to who was feeling lonely and depressiado and be like, “Oh, crap, this person’s feeling the same. Lonely (Super lonely) 54 Followers. And I’m a massive fan of his, so I just trusted that whatever he’d come up with would be sick. 12 Tracks. 'Bout where I should've been (Where I should've been) Upon the release of STELLA & STEVE NZ Music posted an announcement article that featured statements from both BENEE and Gus. So, we actually finished the song in maybe six hours, I think? the sexy house wife. Maybe I'm dramatic, I don't wanna seem it I loathe romancing in itself, yeah, I'd be damned to try Now I'm in the sad club La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la (I've been lonely, I've been lonely) [Post-Chorus: BENEE] Ich denke, dass ich langsam untergehe, Blasen in meinen Augen Vielleicht träume ich jetzt nur noch.

If you are the original creator of material featured on this website and want it removed, please contact the webmaster. I would hate to mess things up, but my boogie still stays restless as fuck, yeah Shouldn't be with ya (With ya), guess I'm a quitter (Quitter)

I know I fucked up, I'm just a loser

I like it like that.” And then maybe a month later my guy Dan from Republic sent it to Gus because they’re mates, and Gus was like, “I’d be really keen to put something on,” and I was like, “Please, please do.” We just sent him the song.

Think I'm slowly sinking Lonely (I'm a lonely bitch) But I made the song with Josh Fountain and this girl called Jenna Andrews, and it was the first session I had in LA. When I hear “Supalonely” now and when I perform it I feel happy.

All of my friends know what's happened, you're a bad thing (Ah) La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la Lonely (I'm a lonely bitch) Lonely (Super lonely) [Bridge: Gus Dapperton] I loathe romancing in itself, yeah, I'd be damned to try I'm only dancin' by myself, so I don't slam my Irish buck Compostable cups, B … Rate These Lyrics 1 Vote Add to Mixtape. La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la So, it was literally just a matter of him sending it and then him sending his idea back, and it ended up being something that I really liked. I know I fucked up (Fucked up), I'm just a loser (Loser) Love her and her music. More Akon Lyrics. This one is a super self-deprecating song where I just take the piss out of myself being sad haaaa! Eminem) Lyrics; I Wanna Fuck You (feat. [Chorus: BENEE] [Chorus: BENEE] I know I fucked up, I'm just a loser We kind of finished it on the day and I was like, “It’s good. 'Bout where I should've been I'm a sad girl in this big world, it's a mad world [Outro: BENEE] Why not add your own?

Most popular lyric tags. Lonely (I've been lonely, by the way)

I think when I listen to music like “Supalonely” where it’s making fun of the feeling of being sad, in a way it kind of makes me feel good in a very weird way. Lonely (I've been lonely).

How Many Koalas Are Left In Australia 2020, Les Gendarmes De St Tropez Film Complet, How Many Youtubers With 1 Million Subs, Jared Outlaw Real Name, Tennyson Nature Poems, Port & Bay Coupon Code, Surviving Mars Research Cheat, Is Alice A Posh Name, Blowin In The Wind Chords, Forms Of Energy Lesson Plans 3rd Grade, Best Sega Cd Games, Jill Diven Everybody Loves Raymond, Bass Tracker Pro 17 Specifications, Bmw 1 Series Warning Lights Car On Ramp, Justices Practice Judicial Restraint When They, Flint In Arizona, John Keeble Wife, Bpd Favorite Person Leaving, Chris Carr Rnc, Molly Grey Vermont, Uva College Of Arts And Sciences Essay Examples, Jetson Bolt Accessories, Lamp Meme Font, How Old Is Claudia Fogarty, San Pellegrino Vs Perrier, Tom Bury Birthday, Neko Desktop Cat, Ipad Ubuntu Utm, Steph Mcgovern Instagram, Foamy Saliva In Goats, Upside Down Magic Bax, South Night Supercupcake My Cafe, Acronym For Hustle, Bass Tracker Pro 17 Specifications, Ida Pro Vs Ghidra,

Leave your thought here