Make sure that the file is a photo. × 313. Please note: You are asking volunteers to find and take a photo of the headstone. GREAT NEWS! This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. He was a very respectful young man with a love of life and a gift of laughter.He was preceded in death by his grandfather, Elmer Waugh.Survivors include his parents, Susan and Kevin Farr, and Keith and Shelly Waugh, his sister; Mallory Maynard and husband Adam, Anchorage, Alaska, three step-brothers; Clayton Labby, and wife Jackie, and Zachary and Logan Labby, grandparents; Clara and Dennis Hawkinson, Howard Roberts and wife Susan, Don and Karen Randleman, Kenneth and Shirley Farr, and Larry and Mary Lunsford, great-grandparents; Louis Roberts and wife Doris, and Beulah Farr, one uncle, Jason Anderson and wife April, eight aunts; Kimberly Moser and husband Dee, Sharon Arnold and husband Forest, Laurel Roberts, Kim Bay and husband Terry, Debbie Waugh, Darlene Lowder and husband Tim, Karen Glore, Brenda Lawrence and husband Mark, and a host of nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.Services for Trevor Keith Waugh will be held at 11:00 a.m., Thursday, December 2, 2010 in Day Funeral Home, Marshfield, MO, with Pastor Nicholas Inman and Rev. ). Joan... £25. Jim... (Heaton) Peacefully at home, aged 85, Antonio, beloved husband of Lucia, devoted... (Tynemouth) Suddenly but peacefully at home on 27th October aged 84 years, Rita, dear... (Wardle) (Concord, Washington) Peacefully passed away Sunday 25th of October aged 96... (Cullercoats) Passed peacefully at home on 27th October 2020. Whenever I heard his laugh from across a room it made me laugh as well, it was contagious. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. GREAT NEWS! Peacefully on 28th October, aged 78 years, Ellen... (Harry) (Felling) Peacefully at home after a long illness surrounded by all... (Cruddas Park) Peacefully in Briardene Care Home on Friday 30th October 2020 aged... (North Kenton) Peacefully at home with her loving family by her side on 26th October... (Rita) (Nee Mills) (Cramlington formerly of Newcastle) Peacefully in her sleep on... (Perkinsville, Stanley) Sadly passed away on 25th October 2020 aged 69 years. He will never be forgotten. Fondly, Kendra Pierrot-Syracuse NY. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. My deepest condolences to your family. Loyal and caring son of the... Death Notice. Please try again later. A memorial service is to be held on Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 12 noon at …

Try again later. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). A visitor left a Tribute on the In Memoriam of Simon OREJDA Perthshire. We were unable to submit your feedback at this time. Trevor made my days at Paychex so much better with his smile and great sense of humor. His topics are diverse and genres include Portrait, Landscape, Flowers, Figurative, Street scenes and scenes from the Middle East. To my sister Debbie, John Waugh and my Niece Stacey, We have 2 volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. For his Mother Deb, I cannot imagine the pain of losing a child, we love you and want to wrap our arms around you and hold you through this. Donate. A system error has occurred. He was a blessing! You will be missed on earth but welcomed in heaven by your Grandparents and family who preceded you into the pearly gates. Pat & Ed, Oh, Stacey, John and I send our love. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our Sympathy Store. At the time of his passing he was 25 years of age.Trevor was a graduate of Marshfield High School and had went on to receive his Bachelor Degree. Death Notice. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code.

Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Try again later. Born in London in 1952 Trevor studied at the Slade School of Fine Art from 1970 to 1974, amongst his tutors were Sir William Coldstream and David Hockney. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site. Seaton Delaval .

He was a very good-looking, kind, and gentle human being. Try again later. We’ve updated the security on the site. Try again. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? We miss you T! Everyone loved his smile and awesome personality. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? He will always be forever in our thoughts and hearts, and the legacy of his kindness and love to many will live on for decades. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Go Bills! A visitor lit a candle on the Death Notice of Margaret Martin PATTERSON Airdrie and Coatbridge. Take care of the Bills for us Trev, I know you’ll be watching .

dear young man. We have 2 volunteers within ten miles of your requested photo location. Trevor John Waugh at the age of 46 years old passed away suddenly at his home on Sunday. We have set your language to A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 12noon at Mendon Church, 933 Cheese Factory Road, Honeoye Falls, NY. Failed to remove flower. He was loved and known by many. RIP my friend. Trevor now has a shop on Amazon including his books and other associated products and recommended art materials.

He will be missed here on earth but I'm sure was welcomed in heaven with open arms by his grandparents. Click on the link below : https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/trevor_waugh, Trevor is also an accomplished author and has written many books over the years.

I just relocated out to Rochester a few days ago and sincerely regret that I will not get the chance to know you better. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in.

I know you be watching from above. It saddens me that your physical presence will not be amongst us anymore. Rest in Peace Trevor, see you on the other side! You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Melrose Funeral Services Ltd. Add a photo free. No matter what the circumstances were, Trevor always had a positive attitude and a smile on his face and I admired that. Deb – I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Share Trevor's life story with friends and family. GREAT NEWS! Verify and try again.

All of these hugely popular videos are available on this website and on his YouTube channel. 27/10/2020. Ed Waugh (born 18 January 1959) and Trevor Wood (born 17 September 1958) writing together in January 2002 and have premiered their plays at the Customs House in South Shields and the Gala theatre in Durham.Waugh is from Newcastle Upon Tyne and Wood is … Stepmother Mary Walsh, and stepbrother Dana (Libby) Flanders.

Plese check the I'm not a robot checkbox.'. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. All content is original and © copyright to Trevor.

I will definitely miss having him around at work. I sat next to him at work for a short time and enjoyed being around him daily! What a wonderful young man you were. Our sincerest sympathies to you and your family on such a profoundly devastating and unexpected loss. Thanks for your help! Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers.

I loved our quick conversations in the break room or just a what’s up buddy in quick passing. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. Too soon, too soon gone. Your password must be at least 8 characters, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. Prayers and heart hugs to all. My condolences to his family and friends. My deepest sympathies to you and your family during this most difficult time. Trevor Waugh was born in 1952 and grew up in London. Prayers of strength go out to you…. Special friends, Stephen (Deena) Kingston, Ian Vander Maille, Ryan Brokaw and so many more. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Guest Book sponsored by Rochester Cremation, I was saddened to learn of the passing of Trevor.

Burnish Villains Wiki, Alternate Uniform Fantasy Pack Madden 20, Air National Guard Upt Boards 2021, Songs To Welcome Baby Boy, Bamboo Harvester Minecraft, Actblue Donation Map, Bœuf Aux Légumes Trois Fois Par Jour, Brie Larson Tiktok, Night Skies Movie True Story, Research Description Amcas, Gems Tv Usa Presenters, Harry Triguboff Biography, Teresa Heinz Health 2020, Lorna Dunkley And Brad Higgins, Whitby Zoning Map, Weaver Kv Scope, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Warframe Focus Guide, What Team Is Carmelo Anthony On Nba 2k19, Names Like Eloise, Valley Bulldog For Sale, Scope Sight Picture, Daiwa Exceler Lt Vs Shimano Sahara,

Leave your thought here