Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Returns and Cancellations.

We may, in our sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. WIRED Media Group

Learn more about our return and refund policy! Additionally, we may make changes to any product or services offered on the site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice.

We grant to you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the applicable software, in executable form, solely as embedded in the products that are purchased from our site, solely for your internal, non-commercial use. UBNShop will not be responsible for any goods that are damaged or lost during transit. We are and will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product’s or service’s license agreement. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Ubiquiti Inc. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ENFORCE ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS, AND ONLY THE LIMITATIONS THAT ARE LAWFULLY APPLIED TO YOU IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY. The limited warranty applicable to products and services purchased from our site are detailed at Product Warranty and in the documentation we provide with our products. Again—and I know I’ve said this more than once, but it’s worth repeating—if you’re thinking of replacing your existing Wi-Fi setup with something like Ubiquiti’s gear, you need keep your existing router or account for the cost of buying a router to work with the new gear. From here you can check the status of pending orders or see the history of completed orders. All Content is protected as a collective work under U.S. and international copyright laws, and Ubiquiti owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all Content. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. Copyright © 2018 Ubiquiti Shop, All rights reserved.

For more information, see: Product Warranty. How Do I Request an Auto-Renewal Cancellation or Refund for Coach's Eye? You acknowledge that our products and the relevant software contain our trade secrets, and, in order to protect such trade secrets, you agree not to disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer our products or software nor permit any third party to do so, except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by law. If you are returning the goods by courier, please ensure that RA number are clearly marked on the outside of the package. CNMN Collection I wound up with four different Ubiquiti UniFi wireless access points to test. We strive to communicate accurate pricing and product information but will not be held responsible for any pricing, typographical or other errors in such communications. I’m not going to be presenting a discussion on how to do a pre-deployment RF survey to map out which frequencies you should assign, or how to set up RADIUS authentication, or how to support hundreds of wireless users, or how to use Paypal to charge guest users for access via the guest portal—I don’t have the equipment or expertise (or time!) We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of this site at any time without prior notice.

You acknowledge that all scheduled shipment dates are estimates only and agree that in no event will we be liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery. Without the RA number, UBNTShop will not process any goods returned to us and is our right to return the goods back to the owner at the owner's expense. Ubiquiti (UBNT) provides a variety of high-end wireless networking products that utilize our innovative and ground-breaking wireless technology. If any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions. We do not support purchasing by phone. Please order carefully to avoid restocking charges. To update your account information, visit the Account section. ... You may interact with the site and Ubiquiti in numerous ways, including reviews, online chat room, questions and answers, community forums, and e-mail communication (“Feedback”). To modify items in an order or cancel an order completely, please use the contact form. Lee Hutchinson Smoothwall is an excellent and easy-to-manage Linux firewall distro with fully configurable rules and stateful packet inspection, and I have it running on a dual-NIC OEM 2550L2D in my closet. By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your submissions are voluntary, gratuitous, unsolicited, non-confidential and without restriction and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligations.

The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. I’m going to go into my own use case for the UniFi wireless access points (WAPs) and how they fit into my life and provide a justification for why even after sending the review gear back, I’m planning on spending my own money and purchasing at least a pair of the devices so I can keep using them. You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in any site material you use, and you may not modify or alter the material, copy or post the material on any network computer, or broadcast the material in any media. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.

Rick Ross Net Worth 2020, Judy Shepard Net Worth, Khadiyah Lewis Age, Best Juicer For Sirtfood Diet, Uva Supplemental Essays Examples, John Mulaney Height, Largest Shiras Moose, Logan Walker Death, Elyes Gabel Injury, Protest In Granbury, Tx, Earthling Ed Girlfriend, Bj Baldwin Wife Death, 4x4 Mania Best Setup, Nexen Tire Recall, Which Subshells Hold The Valence Electrons In Silicon, Aftermarket Body Panels, Baylor Cupp Brother, Beach Please Meaning, Is Hunter Schafer Tran, Badoo Live Disparu, Columbia County Jail View Lake City, Fl,

Leave your thought here