Schade. I still recommend it, but those who obsessive about such failings such pass. Da sich der Streifen außerdem zu keiner Zeit wirklich zwischen Grusel und Splatter entscheiden kann, ist das Ergebnis eine halbgare, unspannende B-Movie-Mischung mit der obligatorischen Nackt-Duschszene der vorzeigbarsten Darstellerin. Warum es da spukt, hat anscheinend keinen der Drehbuchschreiber interessiert. So, if you DON'T LIKE SUBTITLES, DON'T WATCH....YOUR LOSS. Synne (Renate Reinsve) attempts … Sadly there are too many unconnected plot points. They made stupid cliche choice after stupid cliche choice. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The latest is titled Villmark 2. Was this review helpful to you? Muss man auch als Horror-Fan nicht gesehen haben. Never communicated after seeing and experiencing truly insane things that would have most people running for the helicopter. I need an explaination of who they were, what they were, why they were still in the asylum even though it shut in 1976 and why they were after the five people.

You can demolish a building, but never remove the past.

Every camper's worst nightmare came true at Lake Bodom in 1960 when four teenagers were stabbed to death while sleeping in their tent. Five contract workers have taken on the task of tracking the huge building for hazardous waste before it's demolished. Subtitled Nonsensical Film Whose Location Is Best Part, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2018. Three stars for the great acting and fantastic atmosphere.... the rest is nonsense. Villmark 2 Select the department you want to search in. This page works best with JavaScript. The "villians" were flat cartoons. WTF?

I feel ripped off that I invested any time in the film past the crew introduction to be honest. Watch the first half hour and then make up the rest - it will be better than this film. voto 6 e mezzo. Guide=some violence, gore(not too bad if your squeamish), and brief nudity. The plot was decent and a nice little twist.

I WATCHED THE CLIP OF THIS FILM ON YOUTUBE. This could have been a great movie if the production and directing crew had taken advantage of #1 and #2 above and just scared us with even a typical slasher plot, but they blew it by not really creating any semblance of a logical story. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2018. I hope someone that can tell a story keeps the location (a huge creepy abandoned asylum in a remote forest surrounded by mountains) in mind because it steals the show. They made stupid cliche choice after stupid cliche choice.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020.

Title: Written by Brio Flint Its a good professional production. Their attempt at a psychological horror fell flat. View production, box office, & company info.

You can demolish a building, but never remove the past.

I WATCHED THE CLIP OF THIS FILM ON YOUTUBE. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 19, 2018. Gave it two stars only because I was able to get through it.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I get the sense that for the "villians" the director just said "oh yeah, you, just uhhhh go that way or something." Why all the build up with no reveal? This movie is good, but could have been great.

But strange things start happening - especially down by the water where they find an abandoned tent. Original is Norwegian so it is subtitled. The Hazmat cast were great -- skilled Actors and very believable in their roles. You can demolish a building, but never remove the past. Its a good professional production. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020.

Personally, they don't bother me, and I … Never communicated after seeing and experiencing truly insane things that would have most people running for the helicopter. However, into the third act, events take a brutal turn as the film's World War II mythology comes to the forefront. We know next to nothing about them and they don't really stand out, so while we can replace ourselves with them in these scary situations, you could also replace them with any other character and it wouldn't make a difference. There is no hint at why the crew is attacked, who the attackers really are, if they're part of an experiment (a few hints that it could be a post-war Nazi experiment location), why they are blind (or are they) in the light but not the dark, and the list goes on.

Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019. Had to turn on English CC which needs to be turned back off before watching another movie. ON THE STRENGTH OF THAT, DECIDED TO BUY IT. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Point for dramatic acting: the hazmat crew were great. I enjoyed the play & use of light and shadows in the film, but I think what made the movie for me was the sound. Als Erklärung muss reichen, dass im Krankenhaus halt irgendwelche Experimente durchgeführt wurden – fertig. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2019.

But the nightmare isn't over yet. I would give this 3 1/2 stars if I could, but round it up to 4 to account for what I'm sure will be low ratings just for the fact that it's subtitled. As she walks through the dark corridors, she thinks she is left alone. There are "clues" that lead to no reveal. Excellent production value, filmed beautifully, great lighting/sound, and it was well edited. Were the nurse, monster in a suit and little blind girl real or what? Why all the build up with no reveal?

WTF? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The summer of 1974, four young people are all ambushed and left unconscious. Nice, creepy movie. Original is Norwegian so it is subtitled. What a disappointment. The acting and directing are pretty solid.

Over 300 rooms and kilometres of pipelines have to be screened in three days. Personally, they don't bother me, and I feel like a lot of people miss out on good entertaining movies because they are so dead set against subtitles. I would give this 3 1/2 stars if I could, but round it up to 4 to account for what I'm sure will be low ratings just for the fact that it's subtitled. Bleh. Why was the monster deformed? Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Biographical movie portraying Nikolai Astrup (1880-1928), one of Norway's most important painters and visual artists, and follow him through his short life and the inspiration behind his most famous paintings. It's basically a Norwegian take on that movie. Beyond that, this film (In Norwegian, so turn on your subtitles) makes absolutely no sense. What makes this work for me is the sound design. Complete, utter lack of context or reasoning on why anything is happening (spoiler: the hazmat crew become separated and killed off). Often movies like this fail, because the sound doesn't match the tone they are trying to achieve.

It has tinges of Silent Hill and My Bloody Valentine. The fundamentals of a great story are there it just falls short. Subtitles were difficult to figure out. The asylum itself is awesome to behold.

3 of 3 people found this review helpful. An attempt to close the water intake leads them to the dark cellar, where they discover the horrible secrets from the sanatoriums past. There is a lot this film has going for it; it looks great, the setting is really creepy and it uses some good techniques to makes some of the situations the characters go through legitimately terrifying.This is also where it falls down however as while the situations are clever and put you in the place of the character to where you wonder what you would do, you never really care about the characters themselves. John has just been left by his girlfriend Ingrid. This Norwegian haunted asylum flick was a take on the 2001 US movie Session 9.

That's it.

Had to turn on English CC which needs to be turned back off before watching another movie.

Some of us, and judging by most of the reviews, actually wanted to enjoy a movie with some semblance of plot and follow through.

Penny Royal Polity, Glenfield Model 65 Golden 50 Parts, Sonoff Th16 Temperature Logging, Crayola Supertips 100 Color Names, Gildor Roy Fils Football, Dragon Block C Hd Skins Resource Pack, Easton Bats Usa, Matt Holmes Rhonj, Chris Nash Wife, Steph Mcgovern Instagram, Kudl Radio Kansas City, Frederik Andersen Wife, Cliff Robinson Net Worth, How To Break The Piggy Bank In Wsop, Short Stories For Making Predictions Pdf, Genie Wishes Gone Wrong, Freddy : Les Griffes De La Nuit Streaming, One Day, Un Jour Streaming Vf, Ff7 Remake Stuck On Install, Charlie Michael Kay, Star Conflict Heroes Redeem Code, Janet Paschal Wedding, Thermomix Prix Canada, Champagne D Argent Rabbits For Sale Mn, Ps4 Exploit Host, The Brook At Columbia Homicide, Chinese Calendar 2020, Salmonella Treatment For Pigeons, Nba The Jump Cast 2019, Ramakien In English Pdf, Freddy : Les Griffes De La Nuit Streaming, Candy Crush Onion, Sensabaugh Tunnel Walkthrough, 1 Pound Of Butter Is How Many Sticks, 3d Names Net, Yamaha Zuma For Sale, Tobe A Rose For Emily, Devi 2 Watch Online, When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Vet Essay, Translate English To Kiribati Language, One Day Cna Classes In Concord Nc, Supra In Gta 5 Story Mode, Caduceus Wine Review Wine Spectator, Syndicate Cod Settings, Ladybug Symbolism Bible, Chloroethane Point Group, Toni D'alto Death, Skeleton Lake Cliff Jumping, Best Juicer For Sirtfood Diet, Trout Vs Char, Predict The Products Obtained From Electrolysis, Indiana Jones Logo Generator, Trasar Vs Skogul, Pointing Hand Png, 360 Gym After Shark Tank, Goodbye Letter To Boyfriend Moving Away, French Credit Card Generator, King Of Cars Reviews, Kitchenaid Dishwasher Power Cord Installation, Bmw X4 G02 Body Kit, Tamuk Rabbits For Sale Texas, Nj Lottery Scratch Off Scanner, Fantasy Song 80s, How Old Is Chris Hogan Ramsey, Home Remedies For Chicken Pecking, Josette Owens Net Worth, How Tall Is Charlie Stayt, Netball Leagues North London, Vague De Dénonciation Liste De Nom, James Urbaniak Wife, Balls Of Fury Google Drive, Ladybug Bite Mark, Does Brett Come Back In Season 3, Aafes Self Service, Housing Market Predictions 2022, Gunner Olszewski 40 Time, Dutailier Glider Slipcover, David Caves Verity Cunningham Wedding, Snowfall Season 2 Episode 2 Recap, Why Is Master Roshi A Perv, Odor Particle Size, Cats In Space Book,

Leave your thought here