Please see pictures they are part of description. The optics are clear and you will love putting this old boy on your rifle. shipping whenever possible except when to do so may cause damage to items. Optics are clear.

This is a fantastic Vintage Hunting or Target Rifle Scope. Insurance and tracking is included in the shipping price. Andersonsoldattic.

items. Other mounts such as standard ring mounts. The reticle has a fine crosshair with a second finer horizontal line below center for bullet drop. I am not sure if these lens caps are original for the scope, but are stamped Weaver. Vintage Used Weaver Rifle Scope Thanks for viewing my items. Including the mount, this item measures approximately 11.5” x 1” x 1.5” at its largest dimensions, and this item is sold for parts or repair only. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. hair with a dot in the center.

Paypal. The post office does not offer that as a online option and the mail person picks up at my stoe. AS IS" Disclaimer: As I s- means that the items may or may not work or be compati ble with that your wants or needs are. As all sales are final. If damaged during shipping notify me within 3 days of receipt of the item(delivery, date) 2.

We just cleaned and serviced it. YOU ARE BIDDING ON THIS RARE VINTAGE WEAVER RIFLE SCOPE K3 60-A RECTICLE NICE OPTICS OLDIE 1 OWNER WITH REDFIELD 1" RINGS. Very clear sight with tight smooth movement. Comes with original box. CLASSIC COLLECTOR FIREARMS OF THE 50's AND 60's. They have even been mounted on a M2.50 cal. Shipping will be $6.95. expect payment within 48 hrs. I will answer any questions that I can. My items are sold AS/IS.

Guaranteed 3 day delivery.

Reticle remains constantly centered. Item pictured is the actual item you will be rec eiving.

13½ inches long. Due to the scopes age it is sold as is. We will combine shipping if you purchase on both accounts.

Show signs of use& age. Has some light rust marks but optics look real good. Pennsylvania. Weaver Marksman 3x9 Rifle Scope- Vintage Gunsight Hunting 3x 9x Scope is in very good condition.

POST AND HORIZONTAL LINE CROSSHAIR, FAIR AMOUNT OF LIGHT SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE, GREYISH AND LIGHT FRECKLES ON BOTH ENDS, LENSES EXCELLENT, ADJUSTMENT KNOBS TURN FREELY, 13 1/2 INCHES LONG, VERY NICE VINTAGE WEAVER SCOPE K6-1 POWER MADE IN U.S.A. Thanks for looking. Looking at the scope in person, most people would not notice it unless it was pointed out. when the old weavers have a problem, there is a dude, somewhere here in america, that has the rights to work on the old weavers. Email with any questions or further item specifics. We try and keep shipping costs as low as possible by shipping at the most economical service customized to your zip code. Weaver has been acknowledged as the leader in telescopic sights. Adjustment knobs turn. WEAVER Vintage rifle scope, J2.5 rifle scope, nice vintage scope. Items being sold in as is used condition. I WILL GLADLY LEAVE FEEDBACK ONCE IT HAS BEEN LEFT FOR ME. Find a safe firing area, set the rifle in a gun rest and fire at a target. Your invoice price will reflect the combined shipping price. Shipping includes bubble wrap and insurance. Few freckles on body, small scuff on the lens, almost invisible with naked eye. Andersonsoldattic. Size is a 1” diameter tube and length is 11 3/4 inches long.

Used it on a Savage Model 99 in 300 Savage. There's no way to get the rings off without taking the scope apart. Condition: Used. This listing in for a nice condition Weaver G4. Nice vintage Mossberg No. RETURNS If you are unhappy with your purchase for ANY reason I will happily refund your purchase price less shipping charges and a 15% relisting fee. all scopes are checked out before listing Thank you for looking. Examination period for all goods sold.

Seller added the following information: We allow exchange's if the wrong item is sent by mistake or if buyer requested insurance(so dont pay till invoice includes insurance) and it arrive broken once it is returned and paper work is concluded for a refund or exchange if available. air-conditioned factory. These were common in earlier days. thanks for looking. The focus lock ring and eyepiece rotate easily and achieve perfect focus; the tube is free from rust and has know scratches, dings or dents; the lenses our clear and in great shape There is a fare amount of fading in the finish, not to noticeable.

Symbole Messenger Rond Blanc, Girl At The End Of National Treasure 2, Valediction Sherman Alexie Pdf, Ffxiv Shiva Theme, Rook Piercing For Anxiety, What Happened To Laura Ingraham, Federigo's Falcon Moral Dilemmas, Kst To Aest, Poison Arrow 5e, Do Hawks Attack Ducks, Annie Laurie Trombone, Ten Tiny Toes Poem, Why Did Sai Betray Naruto, Han Ji Min Height Weight, 58mm Portafilter Pressure Gauge, What Is Half Of 21 1/2 Inches, Nick Isiekwe Mother, Hubble Was Able To Prove That Galaxies Are Very Far Away Because He, Asda Delivery Pass, Who Makes Everstart Batteries 2019, Lady Oscar Dessin Animé Episode 1, William Hale Harkness Death, Is Estelle Getty Still Alive, Black British Actresses In Their 30s, Ted Atherton Wife, Tea For Fibroids,

Leave your thought here