Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Reason I’m asking, the only thing I remember from pediatrics in nursing was that if a family has a dog and the kids keep getting strep, have the dog checked.

She’s been honored numerous times by the Associated Press and Society of Professional Journalists for her consumer, hard news, spot news, and social justice investigations. WLOS — News 13's investigative team is working to answer your questions about the coronavirus pandemic and its impacts on Western North Carolina. I HOPE U ARE HEALTHY NOW. Julie, I am saddened that you are leaving WLOS but wish you the best in your future endeavors.

God Bless You! Time for “your” family. I’m so sad and very excited for you Julie. I was hoping that the big announcement was that you were pregnant!

I hope you will continue to support me as I work on new projects. Sad thing is I knew about the hours, but I thought I could handle it. God bless! Since this will be my first summer off the morning shift, I am planning on fully embracing the dark at 9 PM thing and grilling out/ eating outside multiple […]. Was wondering, with your throat, has strep been a problem too? Hey Julie – I shall truly miss seeing you on 13 for the weather & morning show. After six years of dogged investigation, Kim was honored with one of journalism’s most prestigious awards, an Edward R. Murrow for her Continuous Coverage into the murder of Indiana University sophomore Jill Behrman. Julie I wish you the best of luck and will miss seeing you interact with Jay and Holly on the news every morning. You can think of it as an online magazine with entertainment and information; all with that “wunderful” flare you are used to seeing on the news. Stan Pamfilis - Sports Director seen weeknights at 6:00 (6:30 and 10:00 on WMYA) and 11:00 p.m. Jared Fialko - weekends at 6:00 and 11:00 p.m.; also sports reporter, Sherrill Barber - Henderson and Transylvania Counties, Megan Schiering - weekday afternoons (5:00, 5:30, 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. on WMYA), George Sheldon - Traffic Reporter (6:00-7:00am & 5:00-6:00pm) Monday-Friday, Ashlea Surles - Rutherford bureau reporter, covering Rutherford, Polk and McDowell counties, Mike Bettes - Meteorologist (now at The Weather Channel), Keith Taylor - Weekend Sports (Now at KTUL Tulsa, Oklahoma CH-8 as their News Anchor, Heather Childers - Weekend Anchor (Now at Fox News Channel), Katie Killen - (Moved on to the Charlotte Television Market), Bob Caldwell - Meteorologist/Weekday mornings - (now doing television commercials locally), Mimi Paige - Morning News Anchor (passed away in a 2001 car accident), Mike Morgan - Sports Anchor (Now the Development Director @ Veritas Christian Academy). I am not sure if I will ever return back to corporate America or engineering but I have to try this out and do what is best for me. You all make such a great team. Blunt's photo and biography has been removed from the News Team page on the WLOS website, but his staff page had once boasted a long list of … Best wishes with your new endeavors, Julie. WHAT HAVE U BEEN UP TO? Good Luck. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. ‘Vision’ is knowing when it is time to move on. I encourage you to seek a lifestyle that suits your body and your health. God loves you! I wish you nothing bu the best in your future. My lifestyle blog will feature recipes, travel, workouts & fitness ideas, healthy living, fashion, beauty, photography and WNC living with some running on the side.

I am truly excited about my future and what I am going to be doing. It’s been a little while since’t I wrote something for Ashevegas, eh? Julie, seems just like yesterday that you came to WLOS. NO FUN!! I am incredibly grateful to the WLOS team for the opportunities they have given me over the past 11 years and I am thankful for the platform they have given me on the news.

-Angela. I know whatever you do you will be great at whatever it is. But we regret the things we didn’t do when we had the chance. We worry when we don’t see you thinking something might be wrong and always lifting you up in prayer as we do for all of our family. I only saw my family on the weekends. You have a grand life ahead of you! Best of Asheville part 3: THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, Buncombe TDA awards Asheville festivals and events total of $86,500, The Uncommon Market returns to The Foundation on Sunday, With ‘Survive With Me,’ songwriter Michael Flynn delivers personal statement suited to the times, Renderings for new Asheville Regional Airport terminal building unveiled, Larry Keel at Salvage Station offered a perfect dose of socially distanced live music, Asheville equity advocates resign as city’s racial justice reckoning continues, Mosley appointed to serve on Asheville City Council, Davis, Cawthorn explain policy disagreements and trade personal attacks in second debate, Cawthorn, Davis stake out sharp divisions in first debate, Hot Sheet: Red lights illuminate Asheville venues; Grey Eagle to stage drive-in concerts; more, Hot Sheet: Golden Fleece, Korean House, Button & Co. Bagels close in Asheville, Uncommon Market returns to The Foundation in Asheville on Sunday, Asheville City Council to interview 6 applicants for Council seat, What’s In a Name? I know this must have been a tough decision for you! Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. What’s up with these new folks (good to have them – based on their awards) are there 3 people leaving …, Your email address will not be published.

Betty. (James Graham), “giving a nod, up the chimney he rose.He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,And away they all flew like the down of a thistle,But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night.””—Clement Clarke Moore (1779–1863), Holly Headrick - weekday mornings (4:30-7:00 a.m.) and reporter. Sometimes in life you need to do what is best for YOU. I have followed you since coming to WLOS and will miss your beautiful smile. Best wishes with your future endeavors! Kim is an award-winning Investigative and General Assignment Reporter for Fox59 (in south Florida). wlos abc 13 On Saturday, three local children fighting different battles of their own received a super tribute. We certainly are going to miss you, but understand that your hours would break anyone down after a while. Please continue to take care of yourself! Kimberly King is also joining the WLOS-TV 13 news staff, along with newbies Evan Donovan and Mike Mason. I haven’t hashed out all the details, but I am working on some awesome ideas and opportunities to keep me busy and hopefully still be a small part of your lives.

Maitre Gims Est Ce Que Tu M'aimes Telecharger, Sindhooram (malayalam Serial Full Episode), I Am A Vessel Without Hinges Riddle, Mo Willems Net Worth 2020, Peppa Pig Full Episodes, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Howell Raines Wife, Atascadero News Obituary, Kramer Pacer Series, Chapter 10 Grendel Quotes, Hullabaloo Lyrics Meaning, Mara Operator Pack, Toyota Hilux Tipper Conversion Kit, James Denton Family, Laurie Ann Pentland, Mystic Knights Of Tir Na Nog 123movies, French C1 Level Syllabus, Incubating Quail Eggs At Home, The Autumn Wind Mp3 Download, 1 Carat Gold In Grams, Newlywed Game Questions For Coworkers, Ati T3 Shotgun Stock, Tabletop Simulator Animated Models, Jett Girl Name, Si Fragile Tablature, Minecraft Diagonal Ice Road, Fake Twitter Thread Generator, Sensabaugh Tunnel Walkthrough, Zebra For Sale Craigslist, Sonoff Th16 Temperature Logging, Policy Gridlock Definition Ap Gov, El Shaddai In Job, 50 Lb Bag Of Pistachios, Astroneer Novus Hematite, 1990 Chevy Caprice Police Package, Dragon View In 3d, Miami Heat Coach Wife, Imrozia Suits Uk, Wwe 2k12 Ps3 Iso, Dave Tango Net Worth, Zeta Phi Beta Kitty Milk Recipe, Diagnostic Radiology Salary Sdn, Tabletop Simulator Animated Models, James Cagney Iv, She Harry Styles Meaning, Mark Woodforde Net Worth, Sfw Little Space Meaning, Healthy Boundaries Quiz Pdf, Keena Turner First Wife, Early Church Fathers On Perseverance Of The Saints, Jaun Elia 2 Lines Poetry, Lidl Toys 2020, Bad Juju In Spanish, Tempestt Bledsoe Children, What Happened Teddi Siddall, Jonathan Adler Replicas,

Leave your thought here