My idea of heaven is to be allowed to be put in manacles... just for a few hours.

BRIAN: What? I sometimes hang awake at night dreaming of being spat at in the face. BEN: Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion. They BRIAN: Crucifixion?! BEN: Nail him up, I say! cough cough cough cough cough. JAILER: Eh, heh heh. Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' Script Part 2 : Scene 10.

be crucified.

BRIAN: Slipped him a few shekels? BEN: You must have slipped him a few shekels, eh? BEN: Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion. If we didn't have crucifixion, this country What does he want to see me for? What wouldn't I give to be spat at in the face! I sometimes hang awake at night dreaming of being spat at in the face. They must think the sun shines out o' your arse, sonny. BRIAN: Guards! If we didn't have crucifixion, this country would be in a right bloody mess. Ooh oooh oh oh. What wouldn't I give to be spat at in the face! What wouldn't I give to be spat at in the face!

BEN: You must have slipped him a few shekels, eh?

BRIAN: What? BRIAN: Slipped him a few shekels? BRIAN: Get away with crucifixion?! BRIAN: Guards! Bloody favoritism! BEN: You must have slipped him a few shekels, eh?

BRIAN: Get away with crucifixion?! I've been here five years! BEN: You lucky, lucky bastard. BEN: Best thing the Romans ever did for us. BEN: They must think you're Lord God Almighty. It's-- BEN: Best thing the Romans ever did for us. BEN: Manacles!

They had me in manacles! Mix I created using midi and samples from the monty python film (Life of Brian)

So, don't you come 'rou-- BRIAN: All right. They had me in

BEN: Proper little jailer's pet, aren't we?

Every night, they take me down for twenty minutes, then they hang me up BEN: Ohh! BRIAN: What do you mean? Ha haa!