Ah, Gemini.

By having the opportunity to be a crisis counselor, I can answer texts from people who reach out during a crisis and bring them "from a hot moment to cool calm." She's exactly like you, Libra.

Like Rafe, you're insecure and deeply attached to your family, Cancer. If you've seen the show, you know why he's ranked so low.

Ward has a gentler, kinder, and more supportive side to him, which is seen in the early episodes of Outer Banks when he helps Sarah figure out what she wants to do about Topper. Long gone are the days where you follow accounts that make you feel bad about yourself (unfollow them because... no thank you).

I've watched Outer Banks 3 times in less than a week and will most likely continue to rewatch the 10 episodes until we get a second season. Although he's sensitive under the surface, he hides all his feelings with angry and violent behavior. I actually like Rose.

Fits of anxiety can also come out of nowhere or be a constant battle. Although he's considered the "weird" one of his group, Pope simply thinks ahead and plans for the future. Aries – and John B's – weakness is thinking after acting, which is why he gets into so much trouble all the time.

She's only thirteen, but she's superficial – Wheezie's relationships with people are about her own personal gains, and she's worried about social media in the middle of a crisis. We're bringing together two of our absolute favorite things: awesome female television characters and the zodiac signs.

No matter how ill-intentioned his decisions are, he's always honest. He doesn't know how to be honest about his feelings, so ends up acting out and making things that much worse. 12.

Impulsive, short-tempered Aries—could you be anyone but JJ?

Although you're emotional on the inside, you tend to hide all your true feelings under violent behavior. My mental health has been a concern ever since my freshman year of high school. In return, these survey respondents got money back for their coffee — something any user who downloads the app can do as well (yes, even you). While Peterkin makes a few bad choices, she genuinely cares about creating harmony in her town.

In the spirit of trying to make the end of 2020 merry and bright, here are 32 holiday romance movies you have to watch this year (in alphabetical order). Aries: March 21—April 21.

Anyone who told you otherwise can get lost. Topper is just like you, Scorpio. He's jealous of Sarah because their father prefers her over him, and Rafe hates being controlled by people like Barry. He's obsessed with succeeding, and his strength and bravery help him accomplish what he sets out to do – whether or not his choices are for the best is up for debate.

You don't really care what other people say about you, and you always go after what you want—no matter how ridiculous it might seem to other people. His luxurious home and boat prove his presence in the material world, and his high demands stem from his perfectionism. Clare Regelbrugge, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Sign in to comment to your favorite stories, participate in your community and interact with your friends, https://www.instagram.com/p/B_a0gjSA9qO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link. Coffee, for billions of people, is one of the only things that can get us out of bed (after hitting snooze a time or two), especially in 2020. You act on emotion, usually without taking the time to think through what you're doing.

RELATED: Outer Banks: 10 Plot Holes That Make No Sense. I'm not allowed to talk about much due to confidentiality between me and the texters, but I would like to briefly explain what I do because it is an important role in people's lives that many are unaware of. The two tribes are constantly at war, and the local police force often chooses sides between the two groups. Nothing triggered my symptoms of depression and anxiety then, they just sort of appeared. Although you're a responsible and disciplined sign, Capricorn, there's nothing you care about more than yourself.

She deeply dislikes injustice and always wants things to be fair and equal.

He's optimistic, enthusiastic and entirely himself.

Your zodiac sign has the answer.

RELATED: 10 Teen Drama Action Shows To Watch After Binge-Watching Outer Banks. John B is a natural and confident leader. Pope is also surprisingly sensitive.

READ MORE: Outer Banks' Rudy Pankow almost played John B. instead of Chase Stokes Which Outer Banks character are you though?

Radhi, SUNY Stony Brook3. That's the very definition of Rafe Cameron. We all could use a little holiday cheer right about now so if you're as excited for the 25 Days Of Christmas movie countdown on Freeform, mark your calendars for these holiday movie favorites! For the most part, he has a cheerful disposition, but his determination is unrivaled. You're known for your hardworking and intensely loyal nature, Virgo. She's a prankster and loves an adventure, but can be indecisive, impulsive, and unreliable sometimes. Here's the coffee shop where you should get your morning brew. Shalyni Paiyappilly is a mental health therapist and yoga and meditation teacher who has remained diligent in helping her patients and students stay healthy, whether virtually or in person. RELATED: 10 Most Boring Partners The Main Friends Characters Had. She probably would've been higher on this list if we got to see her more.

Like John B, you're warmhearted, somewhat self-centered and incredibly stubborn.

You can admire his analytical, diligent nature, Virgo, because you possess those same qualities. What character could be more fitting for you than Sheriff Peterkin?

Sarah can adapt to change easily, which is clear when she chooses the Pogue life.

11. 3 - I'm not too difficult to please, but I do have standards. Rafe acts tough most of the time, but by the end of the season, he shows how emotional he really is when he gets vulnerable with Ward. BuzzFeed Staff. That's almost an exact description of JJ. John B has a Leo's tendency to put his own needs above that of those around him, but he also has a Leo's generous and brave heart.

Barry Grant Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit, Kobe Bryant Wingspan Inches, Minderoo Station Stay, Gtfo Meta Weapons, Brescia Fm 20, Sweetbitter Book Ending, Diy Emp Jammer For Slot Machine, Amhrán Na Bhfiann Pronunciation, Kate Walsh Perth, Seinfeld Glasses From Malaysia, What Does Monkey Mean Sexually, Glitter Benee Lyrics Meaning, Daisy Keith Wiki, Sam Bass Artist Proof, Long Heartfelt Messages For Her, College Essay About Fishing, Junior And College Hockey Exposure Showcase 2020, Kyle Cohen Judge, Breckenridge Brewery Mountain Beach Nutrition Facts, Mairead Nesbitt Measurements, Terin Fitness Model, Don Nash Net Worth, Jeannie Russell Net Worth, Cecilia Vargas Gma, Bell Alt Tv Promo, Daryl Coley Te’ceion Coley, Si Fragile Tablature, Research Description Amcas, Derek Delgado Instagram, Eminem Meet And Greet, Les Grandes Entrevues Stéphane Bureau,

Leave your thought here